Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your critters

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
stuff ducky

We gave our non-pointing, skitish bird dog (English Pointer a duck like that. Same thing, we have replaced it three times. Funny thing is we have three ducks, and the ducks go after her. We thought we at least try to give her a chance.

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
Everyone has great pets!

Here is my furry pal -

m91148488.jpg

m91148679.jpg

z78370169.jpg

z78370085.jpg

His name is Starbuck (aka Battledog Galactica). He is a 7 month old Ibizan Hound. He is so loving and goofy. I love to take him out running - he can hit 40 MPH.

Most of the time he just lays on the sofa with his head in my lap. A friendlier dog you will never meet!

Best regards,

Matt

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I like you doggie, Matt. He gots big ears. Don't you doggie? You gots da big ears!!! :D

Everybody has probably seen Kitty Foyle already, but just in case, here she is doing her usual range of cativities.

392117452_c1a43c0da6.jpg

Sleepy kitty.

392117458_737edb6db2.jpg

Wake-up kitty.

391112509_d012ce4335.jpg

Clean kitty.

392117448_8cafd5c749.jpg

Foofy-tail kitty.

481680355_c9728786b3.jpg

Librarian kitty.

481680349_adf14dc27c.jpg

Beggar kitty, approaching the kitchen.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
My pups.
Doctor Faust - 3 yr old Groenendale

dogs3.jpg

And Miss Tilly Mook - 1 yr old wirehaired Jack Russell and Border Collie mix

dogs5.jpg

Faust loves to sleep in strange places. In that pic, he's under the bed ... but sometimes I find him curled up behind the toilet or on the lower shelf of my son's bookcase. Not bad for a 50 pound pooch. Meanwhile Tilly is neurosis personified. Won't leave my side and is scared of everything. She's also nearly blind.

Richard

Nashoba

One Too Many
hotrod_elf said:
We gave our non-pointing, skitish bird dog (English Pointer a duck like that. Same thing, we have replaced it three times. Funny thing is we have three ducks, and the ducks go after her. We thought we at least try to give her a chance.

LOL Mav went after a couple of real ducks once when he was younger. I almost ended up in a lake trying to hold him back. Not sure what he would have done if he'd caught it. As it is with his stuffed duck he rarely lets it (or pieces of it) out of his sight and if you ask him "Where's Ducky?" He'll go into a frantic search for it. If he can't immediately find it he'll grab the next closest object, a shoe, pillow, article of clothing, anything he can find and offer that up with this pathetic "I can't find my ducky" look. It's pretty funny. He trapped a squirrel once between our house and the fence when we lived in SoCal. Poor thing was there for hours. We couldn't drag maverick away he just kept barking and trying to get to it until he lost his voice. The squirrel sat and squaked at him in absolute terror. But that's the hunting dog in him :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav