Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gunshowhjc.jpg

Thx 4 asking

The Wingnut

One Too Many
11.jpg

Tanfoglio Witness PS, high-quality copy of the CZ TT in 9mm. There's a Colt 1911 of undetermined vintage(early 1960s at the latest) floating around in my grandpa's house, yet to be unearthed and claimed after his passing, although consensus is that it should go to me. Family politics and such have prevented its passing into my hands.

Okay, now I'm lost. How'd we get from guns to Robin Williams? :confused:

And granted, it's only a partial diagram, but it's gonna be comin' off my workbench, so check THIS out:

Six-inch-barreled "true southpaw"-ized 1911, for .45ACP or 10mm Auto. Left side
TRTLS1911L1-L-actual.jpg

Right side
TRTLS1911L1-R-actual.jpg

A serious social sidearm for serious situations, this one being specifically built for left-hand use. (Right hand would mirror-image everything except the magazine release.) And if your screen's like mine, those are close-to-actual-size diagrams.

You asked!

The Wingnut

One Too Many
...at any rate, the muzzle on Van Pelt's elephant gun appears to be altered with a photo editing program to appear larger than it actually is. Note the odd perspective and mismatched edges.

warbird

One Too Many
The Wingnut said:
11.jpg

Tanfoglio Witness PS, high-quality copy of the CZ TT in 9mm. There's a Colt 1911 of undetermined vintage(early 1960s at the latest) floating around in my grandpa's house, yet to be unearthed and claimed after his passing, although consensus is that it should go to me. Family politics and such have prevented its passing into my hands.

The CZ 75 is an excellent design. I also have a Tanfoglio Witness with a competition strength stainless frame and blued body. It is barreled for either the 9 x 19 or the 9 x 21. One flaw is the serious weight of the pistol, which keeps it from being a decent concealment weapon.

warbird

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Okay, now I'm lost. How'd we get from guns to Robin Williams? :confused:

And granted, it's only a partial diagram, but it's gonna be comin' off my workbench, so check THIS out:

Six-inch-barreled "true southpaw"-ized 1911, for .45ACP or 10mm Auto. Left side
TRTLS1911L1-L-actual.jpg

Right side
TRTLS1911L1-R-actual.jpg

A serious social sidearm for serious situations, this one being specifically built for left-hand use. (Right hand would mirror-image everything except the magazine release.) And if your screen's like mine, those are close-to-actual-size diagrams.

You asked!

Being a southpaw I like the true southpaw features, I hate the option of working it right or an ambi which I find distracting in a holster. However, I don''t really understand the worth of the six inch barrel. Do you simply want a longer sight radius? The increase in bullet speed wouldnt make that much difference. For me the added weight of that piece would negate the advantages, it's a law of diminishing returns in my book. But, perhaps you are thinking in some other direction which I am not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21