Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Antje said:
A very simple me today

2llg204.jpg

You look lovely in simple. I love that sweater and your hair color is very flattering on you.

Crtwtt your niece is beautiful.

40'sfetish

Familiar Face
ok my hair today

Picture32.jpg

Picture31.jpg

and the back...ish couldn't reach very well

Picture34.jpg

excuse the odd expression I seem to get when concentrating on trying to get a decent shot of the hair lol

oh by the way, I haven't touched it since 6.30am this morning, as it's now 7.30ish pm...not to bad a set if I say so myself :eek:

40'sfetish

Familiar Face
set pattern

I have no clue how this is going to look considering my drawing skills, let me know if it doesn't make sense or needs more explaining

pincurlpattern.jpg

basically I use two foam rollers on the front, and two rows of four at the back. At the back I put one row of pincurls above the rollers. My hair is too short at the back and looks a bit strange with pincurls in the whole lot I get curls going in directions I don't want

Roxy

Familiar Face
40'sfetish said:
excuse the odd expression I seem to get when concentrating on trying to get a decent shot of the hair lol
oh by the way, I haven't touched it since 6.30am this morning, as it's now 7.30ish pm...not to bad a set if I say so myself :eek:

Lovely! :)

Miss sofia

One Too Many
40's Fetish, Pale Spider, you both have seriously good hair! By the way Pale Spider what lipstick are you wearing if you don't mind me asking? That's the colour i have been chasing! x

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
40'sfetish said:
Picture32.jpg

Picture31.jpg

Picture34.jpg

Love it! It looks amazing. I envy you ladies who can apply curlers yourself at the back of your head..I seem incapable of that! Luckily, my hair is naturally curly. I really love your hair in these shots.
X
BD

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Miss sofia said:
40's Fetish, Pale Spider, you both have seriously good hair! By the way Pale Spider what lipstick are you wearing if you don't mind me asking? That's the colour i have been chasing! x

It looks like Mac's Viva Glam 1?

Op, just saw your post palespider! ;0

YesterdayGirl

One of the Regulars
Just had my hair cut for the first time in a while. Quite a bit shorter!

dscn1986.jpg

dscn1996.jpg

There are more pics if you click on my blog link below ;)

Miss sofia

One Too Many
palespider said:
its mac pro long wear in red reflection with beauticontrol lip liner in berry.

thank you both
Thanks for that, actually i have been meaning to get some Viva Glam for ages, may now have to have a lipstick splurge in that case, hurrah!:)

Foofoogal

Banned
I love your look Antje. I so want red hair. I am fascinated with redheads in my later life. They are like rare orchids. I never see any hardly anymore. :eusa_clap

D

Deleted member 12480

Miss sofia said:
Lovely though. Really shows off your beatiful features to a T!

I have already said it but it looks really really really lovely!

xxxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic