Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
@Antje: Spectacular as always.

My hair for todays flea market. I spent to much time on it considering that the weather ruined it within one hour or so. Thank you, weather.
haare1.png

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Zombiecakes- gorgeous hair and those glasses look amazing on you.
Antje- you hair always looks beautiful. You are truely talanted.
Katrinka Von K- Your hair looks lovely.

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
DPD - gorgeous! I think it looks really 30s and suits you so well!
zombiecakes - I love your hair colour and style! I don't think I've ever seen anyone suit their glasses as much as you either. And congrats on the upcoming wedding!
Antje - you look beautiful! I love it! (and what a funny photo with the upside down child in the background! :))

Here's my hair yesterday.. I was trying a version of victory rolls with the ends sticking out curly, inspired by Lolita Haze. (apologies if it's a huge pic)
4.JPG

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Thanks Antje! Now that I look back on it, it actually looks really dishevelled! But I liked the top, so I think I'll work on polishing this one.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
After I saw the Liberty cut thread, I realized I hadn't really tried to do more with my newfound skill of setting my hair. So I pulled out my copy of Vintage Hairstyle and tried two looks:

Victory Rolls - harder than I expected, but my hair might be too short to get a lot of roll going.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6210/6034178411_82609af92b.jpg[img]

Your Unique Pomp, which turned out to be easier than I expected...and kinda cute

[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6064/6034178415_da160e70d9.jpg[img]

In fact, I had so much fun, I'm going to grow my hair out so I can play more with styling.

Tenuki

One of the Regulars
Cute 'do's zombiecakes and katrinka!

I'm having technical problems with my pics...stand by....stand by...:eeek:

6034178415_da160e70d9_z.jpg

6034178411_82609af92b_z.jpg

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
I tried doing finger waves for the first time the other day (excuse big pics!)... using modern hair grips.
DSC03473.JPG

I'm quite happy with how it turned out, so I think I'll give it a go again!
DSC03484.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany