Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Tatum

Practically Family
What fun! I was wondering how long the chalk highlights would last.

I read after the fact that chalks may last longer on lighter hair. I didn't do anything to "set" it, no water or heat. I did it Friday afternoon. I put a little pomade on and hair spray, and literally didn't touch it for two days (I love when I can sleep on rolls and they look the same the next day) and shampooed twice on Sunday with clarifying shampoo. We shall see today, I'm guessing it will fade but hang around for a bit.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Tatum I really like the pink it's cute, let us know how long the chalk stays in.
asentimentaljourney thanks, it usually is a bit brighter but I like it too

SheBear74

Practically Family
Busy as a bee! Hehe. Season is always a mess around here. I've barely had time to do my hair at all, so I've just been lurking when I can!

It's nice to know there is someone else who knows what "Season" is. lol It has been a lot busier this year! I can't believe how many people are in town. Everytime I go shopping it looks like Black Friday. :p

pompsnpincurls

Familiar Face
I just adore the way your hair looks! Especially from the back! It's gorgeous!

Hi ladies! I've finally gathered up the courage to post one of my sets. This is my first foam roll brush out after a U-shaped haircut. I was really happy with how it turned out

Close up of the u-shape

IMG_0407-1.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
It's nice to know there is someone else who knows what "Season" is. lol It has been a lot busier this year! I can't believe how many people are in town. Everytime I go shopping it looks like Black Friday. :p

I know, we are outnumbered at the moment by out of state plates, then add in spring break...I don't do much shopping this time of year. I'll be happy when it's over again! :p

Tatum

Practically Family
Btw, it's still pink. I probably won't have vintage hair today but might post a pic showing what's left! It's been a week now. The funny part is, most of it did wash out, it's just where I suspected I had a white streak coming in but couldn't tell for sure that's still pink. Hubby did not kill me, even though we had to be in front of some BIG clients this week. I lied like a rug and told the few who mentioned it that I was at a breast cancer awareness benefit over the weekend!

SheBear74

Practically Family
This one just had me laughing so hard this morning! lol I constantly make faces at my sons to make them laugh so this really shows my personality. I wish I could say I am an elegant and refined lady but obviously I'm not. hee hee
IMG_20120331_114710-1.jpg

asentimentaljourney

New in Town
I just adore the way your hair looks! Especially from the back! It's gorgeous!

Your hair looks amazing! I can never get my sets to look like that. Lovely!
X
BD

You ladies are too kind : ) Trust me, I think this set turned out by accident. But I think a u-shaped cut makes all the difference in the world!! <3

Last edited:

Mrs. Merl

Practically Family
I have not posted in a long time, but there are so many lovely pictures to catch up on, I don't know where to start!! I wanted to share my fun new hair, but I cannot attach files at this time. When I can or I figure out why I can't maybe I can share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner