Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

retromom147

One of the Regulars
deadpandiva said:
Picture902.jpg
Picture891.jpg
Picture897.jpg
Picture906.jpg

I took these at the end of the day and my hair was still super curly. Even in back. I have to find some different ways to roll it though. I loved Vivien Leigh's hair in the 1930's. I want to do something similar.
DeadPanDiva, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look on you. Classic and sexy! The off-center part is definetely You!

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Retromom you look absolutely divine. Seriously, that looks beautiful, and you are so pretty. I'm jealous! (little green monster :D )

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
New hair!

l_0104edddd239d428e9676e6956985392.jpg

Much shorter. I love it, but think I'll miss rolls! Talking of which, nice work JBJ!

That's a TERRIFIC new do Fleur :eusa_clap . Bet you're delighted, great new look!

Antje

One Too Many
I have to say, i saw some pretty good things again,
i really have to set or pincurl my hair again , but I'm quiet tired at the moment, cause of al the christmas things goin' on at work,

I curled so many hairs at my work I don't wanna do my own

Maybe I'll try a new do this weekend

pennyseranade

One of the Regulars
Misty,

The rolls look great! I don't think there is anything ridiculous about it at all. I like the multiple curl look rather than one or two giant curls. What is important is that you are happy with them. Keep playing around with them until you get the look you're searching for.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Misty, you're gorgeous! Don't doubt yourself! Your hair is beautiful! I love how you did the ponies with it! Very creative!!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Misty, that looks great, did you do it with a curling iron?

A pin-curl set from the other night, I was quite happy with it. My hair wasn't newly washed when I did it, I just sprayed some water in it, and then sprayed Lottabody on each individual strand while I curled it up and pinned it. I didn't use any hair spray (!) and it still held perfectly for the entire evening.

1172030214.jpg

1174800777.jpg

1173877256.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum