Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Now put my hair in the care of LolitaHaze's magic hands and poof! Perfect rolls on the first try. I still don't know how she got my hair to do this:

l_63d8662310851ab46d4295bd8c48c083.jpg

These rolls are perfect!

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
They are cut in a blunt triangular shape, they go back about 4 inches from the bottom edge you see in the picture.

I would imagine it depends on your facial/head structure. I am not that big foreheaded. (is that a word? lol )

Also, if it helps, they are cut in a slight u-shape, with the ends tapering up slightly.

ShortClara

One Too Many
Miss Retro said:
Thank you

If you get bangs cut, my advice would be err on the long side first (i.e. down at the brows) and then you can judge what the best look is. I have a high, wide forehead and longer looks better on me. If mine end mid-forehead I look mean and bitchy ;)

Miss Brill

One Too Many
I'm currently rocking the "Suri Cruise" because my hair was looking rough from sleeping in rollers, but I plan on dying my hair Revlon Colorsilk's Dark Mahogany Brown in an effort to capture this look:
catherine-bell-good-witch-26.jpg

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Still in L.A.?

pigeon toe said:
I've only managed this once (it looks better with a hat on), but since I'm still growing out my bangs and they are only down to my brows, it's pretty much impossible:

hathead2.jpg

My beehive/bouffant, which I don't really do anymore! :(

headache.jpg

What I usually do (not to exciting, just some curls & pins), and not a very good picture of it at that!:

dress2.jpg

Oh, Naama, you remind me of D'arcy from the Smashing Pumpkins (if you know who she is). She was my idol growing up! So pretty.

Pigeontoe, by chance were you in the Target store in Eagle Rock this evening (Feb. 4, Monday), in the music section. Someone who resembled you from afar caught my eye. I was in tan and brown, carrying my brown fedora. Let me know! Thanks. -Widebrim :)

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Miss Brill said:
I'm currently rocking the "Suri Cruise" because my hair was looking rough from sleeping in rollers, but I plan on dying my hair Revlon Colorsilk's Dark Mahogany Brown in an effort to capture this look:
catherine-bell-good-witch-26.jpg

Hee hee, the Suri Cruise... :D
I have been using the Colorsilk in Dark Mahogany Brown, and I really like it! And it's good and cheap too! ;)

Meggan_Lane

Familiar Face
Antje, Did you set your hair to achieve the wave in the front? Or is your hair fabulous and just does that on its own:)?

Either way, it is very cute and I like the bow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart