Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

If I can manage it anyone can!

Thanks Miss S!

I'm absolutely loving the rolls. Quite a few people have made comments, my favourite was when a girl stopped to have a good look at me in Wagamama today, & her mum said to her 'very 40's, Beautiful!' and dragged her out. My boyfriend hear this one & I thought it was funny :D

Yay rolls!!!!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
MissHannah said:
I was quite pleased with this one this morning:
Hair200308.jpg

Bit wonky but looked quite 40's.
MissHannah, this is gorgeous! Is it just two rolls? Are any combs involved? I love that look!

MissHannah

One Too Many
cherry lips said:
MissHannah, this is gorgeous! Is it just two rolls? Are any combs involved? I love that look!

Hey cherry lips, thank you! No rolls at all, just sides pinned up and forwards and then my fringe curled and waved back over the top. I'm not much cop at rolls and always lose patience, plus my hair is completely different on each side of my head (different thicknes and texture and curliness) so there's no point attempting anything symmetrical!!

MissHannah

One Too Many
kamikat said:
I LOVE this look on you!

Oooh thanks kamikat - I'm going nuts experimenting with my hotsticks and remmington heated rollers this weekend - I am skint and it's the easter bank holiday here in the UK (4 days off work - yippee!) so I'm a bit bored... nothing to do but experiment with my hair! So here is another one:

Hair210308F.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I need opinions, ladies. I was trying to find the same color that I used right before my photo shoot. I remembered the name wrong and although the description was red-brown, it sure looks brown to me. Should I run out to the store before hubby comes home or does the brown look ok?
2350898306_ee33becc61.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Kamikat- I like the brown, it is nice and chocolate-y. But on you I think you're a bit more spicy than brown, and I really like the red shades on you. Not that you have to go run out right now and do it! lol just my humble and hoenst opinion.

Smuterella

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
Oooh thanks kamikat - I'm going nuts experimenting with my hotsticks and remmington heated rollers this weekend - I am skint and it's the easter bank holiday here in the UK (4 days off work - yippee!) so I'm a bit bored... nothing to do but experiment with my hair! So here is another one:

Hair210308F.jpg

absolutely freakin' gorgeous!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Miss Hannah, Lovely lovely hair do's!!! I particularly LOVE last one with the flower, and I really like the ones with your hair down.. it does look very very good on you. And yes, I'd have to agree that you do resemble Jane Russell!

PS you are just beautiful. Just beautiful. Every time. I'm jealous.:D

Magpie Annie, I cannot wit to see the pics of the new chop!! Nothing better than a serious chop of hair. That's always exciting!! I sometimes think that's the only reason I like to grow my hair out. It's so fun to cut it all off. I know.. I'm demented.:rolleyes: lol

DollyDayDream, Awesome job with the rolls! I bet that was a ton of fun! Yay!

Snookie

Practically Family
MissHannah said:

Hair210308F.jpg

I'm SOOO gonna copy you! :D Beautiful!

:eek:fftopic: Jealous of your Easter Holiday! I got off work two hours early today, thats it! :p (Hey, I'm not complaining though!)

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
MissHannah said:

Hair210308F.jpg

You look really lovely

Last_Chael

One of the Regulars
Well this is how my hair is almost every day in it's natural state. hehehe mostly because I'm currently an unemployed bum and at home most of the time!

WonderWoman069.jpg

Ummm the outfit I'm wearing is the reason I'm not cutting it, though I would dearly love to! I hadn't actually put any curling product in this time, though I usually use sunsilk curling creme. So that's my natural 'I jsut got outta bed' look :p

I've decided I need a snood! I put my hair in two victory rolls the other day, but didn't feel like curling the bottom and didn't feel like wearing it out with the heat! Unfortunately I couldn't find a hairnet either, or I would have used that! I jsut wish I knew what to do with so much hair!!

Magpie Annie

Familiar Face
here are some new pictures of my hair chop! :)

2351707586_16edaaed68.jpg

2350877629_45dd2bf59c.jpg
2351707608_e7a49c5914.jpg

this is from the same day, just styled for a date! yay!
2351707744_6d1c729fea.jpg

p.s. i finally bought a curling iron and end papers this week! i cant wait to try them out!!!

MissS

A-List Customer
MissHannah said:

Hair210308F.jpg

Can I wolf whistle without it being weird and creepy??? Wow, MissHannah, you look so beautiful in this pic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran