Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your motorcycles!

Mickey85

New in Town
Yeah, it's an '03 - one of the first tank-frame bikes.

I'm a fan - it brakes well, blows the doors off of anything my coworkers ride (not saying a whole lot - a Honda Shadow, a 600cc Ninja, and a Harley Heritage bagger), and is all-day comfy...for a crotch rocket. Besides, nothing on two wheels I've ever heard sounds as nice as this. The only thing that sucks is that I don't have anyone to ride with - Harley guys say I'm a crotch rocket, sport bike guys say I'm a Harley. Whatever.

Tarwater

Familiar Face
Some great bikes here. I definitely favor the old and British among them. My 66 Triumph -- at the Curtiss Museum, Coney Island on the closing day of Astroland Park and one as it looks today.
2da787bc9b67c1a044a492a3f7199c06.jpg

eb4e13bdde3410c93bf845de3a411005.jpg

7d12d64798f71fdf732478e3f2b57cd6.jpg

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
You know what they say about British bikes? Once bitten always smitten! Now you need a Commando to go with the Curtiss C-46.

Interbak

One of the Regulars
Years ago I was siting in an airport bar, wearing a t shirt from an "all British bike rally", that had the logos of a dozen or so Brit bike brands on the back. The guy I started chatting with summed it up nicely. He didn't ask what I rode, he asked "how many?" It's an addiction!

B

HarleyMan

New in Town
Hello all I am new here. You guys have some very nice bikes. Here is a picture of mine. The trophy is best of show I won at a bike meet here in Florida.
The bike is a 2001 Heritage Softail.

Carlo

New in Town
Last time I visited this thread, I posted a picture of my 1965 BMW R69S.
Here's a bike I've had since I was 22 years old. My 1966 Royal Enfield Interceptor 750. During the early '60's it was the most powerful production motorcycle from England (the Vincent Black Shadow had been out of production for 7 years when the Interceptor was introduced in 1962 , and only put out 5 more HP from 250cc more displacement).
It's been rebuilt numerous times over the years, and this is the latest build. I always wanted to try a red frame, and this time, I finally have a front brake that works, adapted from a 1976 Suzuki GT 750 "Water Buffalo" two stroke triple.
marque-02.jpg

Carlo

New in Town
Great Interceptor and with the rare Casket headlight!

The headlamp casquette is a modern part from India. I also own a 1957 RE Indian with the same headlamp, and always thought that would look good on a customized Enfield.
The fact that Enfields are still being made in India is a godsend to us owners of old British built Enfields. Most of the Indian Enfield frame and sheet metal parts are interchangable with the British made parts.
And they're really inexpensive.

Vintage lover

A-List Customer
Some of these pics have been posted on other threads, but nevertheless I present my baby: a 2006 Triumph Bonneville Black named Ruby. I absolutely adore her, and she adores me. We are never left in the dust, and can pass more than a few gas stations.

20140523_190024.jpg
20140505_175216.jpg
20140505_174942.jpg
20140523_181808.jpg

Claudio

Vendor
[video=youtube;wVOcLoRr88I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVOcLoRr88I[/video]

this was filmed in 2006 when my freidn and I were messing about with a new handy cam and off to get the MOT passed on the scooter

Still have that same scoot

Claudio

Vendor
thanks - do not use it much now as I work form home and have 2 kids but holding on to it. Many years ago I rode a 1969 Vespa and travelled from italy to the UK (twice!) but was much younger then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo