Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

RebeccaMUA

One of the Regulars
So...the past couple of weeks have been a blur of shopping sprees (Going to Hawaii this Summer...convinced myself I needed to start shopping now...and not everything I have purchased it just for Hawaii either! lol). So these are my favorite purchases of the month :)

396073_English_Rosewid230.jpg

466529_Green_Whitewid230.jpg

466528wid230.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I wish I had photos, but haven't taken any. Yesterday I picked up seven 1950s day dresses, eight 1950s blouses, and a very cool 1950s skirt with a French restaurant pattern, all for $50. The best part is that they all fit like a dream! I'll be sure to post photos as I wear them to work this week.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Even though my style has been changing to less vintage, I splurged and bought these green and white saddle shoes from Muffy's that I've been lusting over for ages:

lg225.JPG

I think they would look super cute with some jeans and a plaid shirt, no?

Inky

One Too Many
pigeon toe said:
Even though my style has been changing to less vintage, I splurged and bought these green and white saddle shoes from Muffy's that I've been lusting over for ages:

lg225.JPG

I think they would look super cute with some jeans and a plaid shirt, no?

I love them! do they fit true to size? I am lusting after some at Muffy's too.

The good thing about those shoes is they'll NEVER go out of style, vintage or not, they always look classic.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Inky said:
I love them! do they fit true to size? I am lusting after some at Muffy's too.

The good thing about those shoes is they'll NEVER go out of style, vintage or not, they always look classic.

They haven't arrived yet, but I'll let you know!

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
RebeccaMUA said:
So...the past couple of weeks have been a blur of shopping sprees (Going to Hawaii this Summer...convinced myself I needed to start shopping now...and not everything I have purchased it just for Hawaii either! lol). So these are my favorite purchases of the month :)

The shoes are absolutely too perfect. Please tell me your source!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I finally bought this lovely robe after having a good think about it for a while:

GingerActonRobe.jpg

Apparently it came from an actresses estate although I have never heard of her - Ginger Acton - I think it will look great when lounging around the pool on holidays! ;)

Inky

One Too Many
Budget Shmudget!

Well, here I am and it's only April 3rd - spent money I shouldn't have on a skirt I had to have for swing dancing.....but, I think it was worth it...time to cut the fat somewhere else :)

3409948544_85e661a83a_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats