Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Babydoll said:
Miss Lily got to wear this dress for Easter yesterday:

easterdress2_040410.jpg

(This is her "get me outta this thing" look. Poor baby. It's hard to be a Party Girl all the time.)

What a gorgeous dress! (And an even more gorgeous baby!)

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Nick and Nora

texasgirl said:
I also got these on my Target shopping trip. I love sock monkeys!

41ng5yAf1OL._AA260_.jpg
51U25yUJ4LL._AA260_.jpg

I love Nick and Nora PJ's. I have quite a collection of them. Even went to the men's department bought a few of the flannel sets they had 3 years ago.

spacegirlblues

New in Town
Ladyday & Deadpandiva

thank you!!! Also, deadpandiva, just keep checking measurements, I keep seeing 30's shoes in sizes 8-9.5 on ebay. Also, for some reason in vintage stores the shoes are all either 6< or 8>, so just keep trying on shoes even if they look like they might not fit!

Allabouteve, I found them on ebay amazingly! I was sure they weren't going to fit, but once I measured I discovered they did. Always make sure to check the 'sizeless' listings. Also, thank you! I love them :eek:

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
I'm a new woman, who knew a pair of shoes could make you feel so good!

So I went to the shop to get these bad boys

1228007220_main.jpg

but they had none in stock! :( booooo. I love them^^^ but I realised they are not so practical for trotting about everyday, so I didn't think I'd leave with anything else until I tried these. They still have a vintage flavour, a cute kitten heal and I can trot about the city all day without so much as blister! I dont like the laces, so have bought a selection of ribbons to lace them with. I'll have to get the oxfords next time!
1219047040_exlg.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
AmateisGal said:
What a gorgeous dress! (And an even more gorgeous baby!)

Thank you. She still has room to grow into the dress, so she'll get to wear it again. (It is a 6 month dress, she's in 0-3 month for the next few weeks. Growing so quickly!)

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deadpandiva said:
That fireplace is amazing.

I got this purse to go with the black dress I made. for Retrorama. I am going to make a matching turban also.
il_430xN.125901743.jpg

I have this exact same purse in black velvet, and love it to death! Mine has silver metal though. The frame and clasp are so cool.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Miss 1929 said:
I have this exact same purse in black velvet, and love it to death! Mine has silver metal though. The frame and clasp are so cool.
I probably would like silver better. I received it in the mail yesterday and it's adorable.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Miss Sis said:
We just bought an Art Deco fireplace for our dining room. We will have a different fire basket in it. It's being taken out of a house that's being modernised and is apparently from 1935 which is like, *my* year of the 1930s. I always end up with things from that year! Yay!

BpTW8QBmkKGrHqYOKjEubpJPsLLBLq1G-1.jpg

I'm completely in love with your fireplace - it's stunning!

I went a bit mad on Etsy in the last few days as you can see......

A pair of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes:
Ferragamos.jpg

A raw silk dress from Lord & Taylor:
LordTaylorDress.jpg

A purple wool skirt:
PurpleSkirt.jpg

A green shift dress:
SeafoamDress.jpg

A golden sharkskin shirtwaist dress:
ShirwaistDressGold.jpg

ShirwaistDressGoldjpg2.jpg

An angora and lambswool sweater:
Cardigan.jpg

A Christian Dior scarf
DiorScarf.jpg

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Miss Golightly said:
I'm completely in love with your fireplace - it's stunning!

Thank you, Miss Golightly! We have propped it up in it's intended place and it truely looks like it has been there since the 30s. :D

Now I have to stop shopping so we can afford to have it put in! lol.

You got some real scores on your shopping 'trip'.

SayCici

Practically Family
I went to Ulta today and picked up two Urban Decay lipsticks and a lip liner. Urban Decay is 100% cruelty free (not tested on animals) and a good portion of their line is vegan.

I got a red (Revolution) and wanted a 30s rose/raspberry-ish color (Buzzkill).
26700.jpg
26630.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
AllaboutEve said:
I ruddy well love that hat! :eusa_clap
In my experience any hat that makes other people react, or that makes them uncomfortable is a mighty hat! lol lol

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred