Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lollipop

Familiar Face
]Hello all!,

So, For a Graduation present for graduating Cos. School, My mum went and bought me these shoes from Clockwork Couture...Of course, They never came in time, and then we moved an hour away, so they are hanging around in the mail somewhere but still:

img-thing

The picture of the black doesn't do it justice, I'm assuming from the looks of the white and gold ones...The gold ones are my favorite, But Black is what matches the most with what i wear.

Pictures of them in real life: Coming soon...as soon as I find out where they are!

Here are a picture of the gold ones(As the link I wanted to put didn't work):
dame-115-gpu.jpg

Last edited:

BettyMaraschino

Familiar Face

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
Not exactly vintage, but I ordered them today (ok my Mr ordered them for me, but still ;) )

http://www.scorpioshoes.com/womens-3/flat-shoes-56/martens-pansy-womens-leather-shoes-8863.htm

I feel this is a good start to finally rebuilding my wardrobe after 2 1/2 years of not being able to buy clothing or shoes!! :)

Oh and bought myself some MAC Fluidline in blacktrack today too! Been a major shock to the system going shopping again!

Excellent :) I'm trying to buy a flat with my young man at the moment, so little luxuries are definitely a no-no :(

BettyMaraschino

Familiar Face
Excellent :) I'm trying to buy a flat with my young man at the moment, so little luxuries are definitely a no-no :(

That's what I've been doing alongside getting myself back on my feet after my last disaster/relationship. Still need a lot for our new home, but when you literally don't have anything to wear (and your not being "female" about it, as my other half says) tis time to treat yourself! :D Been buying the stuff for the flat and saving up the change for my wardrobe and little luxuries. :) the £1 and £2 change adds up quickly!! :D

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Not exactly vintage, but I ordered them today (ok my Mr ordered them for me, but still ;) )

http://www.scorpioshoes.com/womens-3/flat-shoes-56/martens-pansy-womens-leather-shoes-8863.htm

I feel this is a good start to finally rebuilding my wardrobe after 2 1/2 years of not being able to buy clothing or shoes!! :)

Oh and bought myself some MAC Fluidline in blacktrack today too! Been a major shock to the system going shopping again!

Cute Betty, let us know if they're comfortable! I have these Dr. Martens boots and adore them:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12056925

Also, what colour/brand lipstick are you wearing in your avatar? It's lovely and looks similar to Revlon's Blackberry.

X,
BD

BettyMaraschino

Familiar Face
Cute Betty, let us know if they're comfortable! I have these Dr. Martens boots and adore them:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12056925

Also, what colour/brand lipstick are you wearing in your avatar? It's lovely and looks similar to Revlon's Blackberry.

X,
BD

Oooh they are cute! Are they as comfortable as the flats? Been considering some DM heels but not sure about the comfort factor.
:eek: Thank you. Its Illamasqua and the shade is called BOX. Which reminds me I could do with another tube soon :D

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Oooh they are cute! Are they as comfortable as the flats? Been considering some DM heels but not sure about the comfort factor.
:eek: Thank you. Its Illamasqua and the shade is called BOX. Which reminds me I could do with another tube soon :D

*cries* I've been wanting some Illamasqua reds (discussing in the lip stick thread), but Sephora won't ship the line to Canada! Grrr.

I find the boots really comfortable actually! Though I wouldn't wear them on a long trek or anything.

X
BD

BettyMaraschino

Familiar Face
*cries* I've been wanting some Illamasqua reds (discussing in the lip stick thread), but Sephora won't ship the line to Canada! Grrr.

I find the boots really comfortable actually! Though I wouldn't wear them on a long trek or anything.

X
BD

Just sent you a PM about sending some Illamasqua out to you :)
Ooooh might get some of their heels too then. ah any excuse LOL

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture3-1.png

A war time Spiegel catalog. I have no idea why I was the only bidder on this. She's holding a war bond! Thats a major collectible. Anyway I got it for $10! :D

LD

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Thanks everyone! ;0

sheeplady, I'll wear a vintage slip underneath. I have several, and will probably go with a light pink one, or a red one.

Sorry about the shoes Betty! :(

I just bought these Kork-Ease sandals, and they are KILLER on one foot...ouch!
korkease-the-shoe-box-sandals-kork-ease-ava-sandal.jpg

X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred