Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I finally one something on e-bay. It's about time. And, for a good price too. I've been searching for a pair of brown shoes for the fall. I just hope that they fit, I don't have the best luck with vintage shoes, but these looked really comfortable and in pretty good condition.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Wow! Cute stuff, everyone!
Here's something I won this afternoon:
c7_1.JPG

8c_1.JPG

P

Paul

Daisy Buchanan said:

Congratulations, Those are seriously nice shoes Daisy, I hope they fit, it always get me when I here the expression " They look comfortable" do not know why just intrigues me hearing it been said.

Daisy Buchanan said:
I finally one something on e-bay. It's about time. And, for a good price too. I've been searching for a pair of brown shoes for the fall. I just hope that they fit, I don't have the best luck with vintage shoes, but these looked really comfortable and in pretty good condition.
Yay Daisy!!!! I'm so glad you finally won!!!
I got a few more things I'll post later.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you Paul and CherryRed:) I'm hoping they fit too. I really needed brown shoes for the fall.
CherryRed, the dress and coat you got are incredible. I'm still on the hunt for a perfect day dress, I hope to find it soon.

Katydid

One of the Regulars
sandysfancy said:
Well, Happy late Birthday Cherry Red.
My father was also a Seabee and in Papau, New Guinea. I never knew there was jewelry to go with these fighting men. Neat.
http://www.seabeecook.com/history/seabees_in_ww2.htm
Really pretty vintage jewelry jitterbug doll.

Just came back from a trip to Canada. Got to play in the snow in Alberta. Canmore is beyond beautiful. Sandy
Hi. Sandysfancy. We have some Seabee stuff from my grandfather like the sheetmusic to their song, and a yearbook. It's got a ton of pictures. Mom was going to donate the yearbook but I can see if she still has it if you'd like to take a look at some of the pics.

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Cherry Red--those dresses are to die for.

And Daisy--you are so lucky you have small shoes--those shoes are simply darling!

It is taking all of my energy not to go straight to eBay and start buying stuff, but I'm trying to save all of my pennies for the wedding. But come the new year--I'm going crazy on eBay!

texasgirl

One Too Many
ITG said:
Oh those are cute!
The antique mall we were at last Sunday had a wedding dress section that had veil that appeared to be 1940s/1950s era. I saw them on the way out (after you'd left).

I bet that was neat. The other day I was searching through the old posts on weddings and I saw your dress link (soooo pretty) and your cake topper ( really neat, yet classy- was kinda wondering about a Star wars cake topper I must admit but I really liked it-lol) Also, I got my dress, crisis averted, and it's beautiful!

maisie

Practically Family
I love all the sweetheart items you have all got! I got this the other day, i have been looking for one for ages and they always seem to go quite high, so i was very pleased when i got his one for $18.00, and it is in lovely condition as well!:D

fc_11.jpg

Vanessa

One Too Many
Maisie - what a great pin! I haven't run across one like it before. . .(and now I'm on the hunt as well.) (Ebay is the devil.)

maisie

Practically Family
Vanessa said:
Maisie - what a great pin! I haven't run across one like it before. . .(and now I'm on the hunt as well.) (Ebay is the devil.)

Its funny because sometimes there are quite a few on ebay, but then other times there won't be any! There was also a different colour of that pin which is red and blue plastic, i think, which is really cute!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy