Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Ms. McGraw said:
Thanks gang! I eBay for about two hours a day...it's how I wind down for bed, but I do think I just got lucky on this one! I can't wait to get them, and for this crummy Ohio weather to warm up so I can wear them! :)

Those skirts are absolutely adorable!! Why can't I find something like that!!! congratulations!!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Boy what an incredible page. Look above this post to see glorious items!

I posted these over in the Thrift store purchases thread too.

FREE!

I just picked up these boxes of records for free! I hope you indulge my photo orgy of joy.

records1.JPG

records2.JPG

records3.JPG

records4.JPG

records5.JPG

records6.JPG

records7.JPG

records8.JPG

records9.JPG

records10.JPG

MissHannah

One Too Many
Ace pencil skirt:
df06_1.jpg

Record rack for my boy's birthday:
0f85_1.jpg

Perfect rose scarf:
1f25_1.jpg

That design on the scarf is also pretty much what I've been searching for as inspiration for a new tattoo design (to cover up my old crappy one I got when I was 19).

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
vintage_betty, you lucky lady! i have a neat 60s record player but not much to go on it.

epr, i am COVETTING those shoes. oh my goodness! (if you decide you don't want them, and you're a 7.5 or 8....;))

hannah, that pencil skirt is FAB!!!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Makeup today!

Nailpolishes : MAC Shirelle, Mavala London 53 and Brdeaux 69

DSC01444.jpg

MAC lipstick in M.A.C. Red (and one coat of Shirelle nailpolish on nails .. I'll give it another coat in a few secs)

DSC01450.jpg

pamina

Familiar Face
it's not vintage, but i love that skirt ! it's for my starring in the musical HAIR as a party guest. and we had a lot of fun today, and there are a lot of uniforms ( army, police ...) and so i got me the "gendarmerei"-hat ^^ i like it... what do you think ? ^^

155rsyt.jpg

and yeees, i do know that the quality of the pic is very bad, but it's just a mobile-cam .. .^^

Blondie

Practically Family
epr25 said:
I got these for a buy it now of $45.00. NOS. Yea I am so anxious to get them!

mule1.jpg
[/IMG]

mule2.jpg
[/IMG]
OMG OMG these are adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!
Were they on Ebay ? Hope they were not my size ,
just love them !

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
goldwyn girl said:
I haven't even unpacked all the boxes in the new house and I'm out buying more, but a gal can't resist patterns, and Jean Harlow was just too lovely to leave behind and Better Homes was for the house, right !!! :)
100_0017.jpg

100_0018.jpg

100_0019.jpg
I am so envious. I have been coveting that Advance Pattern for a while now. It's one of my dream dresses as I think the wide shoulders may help to create a more balanced look.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
cherry lips said:
Lovely lips!

Thank you! It isnt perfect, I should have lined them first and applied the lipstick with a brush, but i was excited to show you girls, so I just slapped it on.. But I really like the color and the finish! It is slightly darker and cooler in person.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I can definity recommend the nailpolishes I have bought, great colors, great staying power and no bubbles!! I really like the Bordeaux color from Mavala, it looks sooo good on.

lyburnum

Practically Family
I've been looking for some white or silver peeptoes to go with my white and cream dresses, so I'm pretty happy to have found these for not too bad a price at all:

jerro.jpg

jerro2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael