Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

laotou

One of the Regulars
I found the perfect black wingtips!
It's the bin for my AEs and JMs!
Try no to hate me because of my beautiful shoes.
Leather PF Flyers only $5 thrifted.
pfflyers003.jpg

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Ok ... I had to post a pic of my shoes. They are the Rockport AlMartin got em at Zappos.com .... Not vintage but they sure do look like it!! I wanted a pair of muted spectator feel shoes that I could wear to the office and were not quite as flashy as a brown and white spectator. I think I found it!!! They are comfortable ... granted the aren't going to last me years like a good set of AEs will .. but I can afford these!!!

61f3e4ea.jpg

Bourne ID

One of the Regulars
I found these at the Salvation Army last week! FootJoy size 7 D. Not a mark on them with plenty of sole left. 5 Dollars!
1000564y.jpg

And then I grabbed these out of the bay, waited a long time but they finally arrived on friday. Man O' man are they comfy, size 6 EEE.
1000566x.jpg

1000567.jpg

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
Here's my longwing collection, still l feel very depressed about it all because l could have easily snagged another two pairs of the NOS v cleats in pebblegrain tan and burgundy shell cordovan in exactly my size. l'm absolutely kicking myself for not buying them, it hurts...reeeely bad.

The bandaid coloured shoo is the best colour i've ever seen. AMAZING!!!

Mylongwingcollection.jpg

Nice looking gunboats!

motorpsycho67

Familiar Face
Two tone Dexters
IMG_1177.jpg

NOS 5 Nail/V Cleat Florsheims
IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

Have a couple more pairs of Florsheim V Cleat longwings, a pair of Hanover longwings and a pair of AE longwings, but no pics...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Those Florsheims are beauts, mp67. And welcome to the lounge. :)

And BTW, get some trees in those Dexters. ;)

Bourne ID

One of the Regulars
Those Florsheims are beauts, mp67. And welcome to the lounge. :)

And BTW, get some trees in those Dexters. ;)

I see a lot of "trees" in this thread. Sometimes I see them while I'm out thrift shopping but I've allways passed them up. What exactly is the purpose of the shoe tree, what does it do for the shoe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo