Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
:p

Sexy in a Bontoni meets vintage patina kinda way...just what it takes to get me irritated again!

Wait 'tillya see what I post next.....(picture wise)....they are like from the Templar Knights had them right next to the chalice, locked away in a gold chest and someone finally decided to produce the key! Something perfect for my thirst for a ultimate summer shoe, and another different, unusual, one of a kind find.....and I had to do something a bit more serious as a thank you for my Wife, to thank her for having such a "radar" to find that next treasured pair....

Now as a learned shoe chaser as you are, the latest spotlight on the Luccchese had to swing them to a new owner, as sadly, they would only fit another's foot and mine was not really made for the shoes.....so I had to bid them a fond farewell, they are heading "over yonder" but south! A fellow lounger will have some smiles when wearing them.

freakersea

New in Town
Got given a pair of Florsheims from a work collegue, not new but i dont think quite vintage but still pretty awesome for a freebie, from the sole they look like they have only been worn a few times, the Florsheim logo on the heel is perfect and the sole as a stamp saying genuine leather made by Florsheim Australia.

The shoe is pebble grain except for the foxing and the cap

heres how i got them

after a quick polish and some new laces, i think this might be the first time they have ever seen shoe trees.

i have emailed Florsheim Australia with the code from inside the shoe to try get a date

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Gaziano and Girling

P5261350_zpsa78319d1.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Celebrating my birthday with a nice Friday afternoon lunch with friends and decided to give the C&J suede Ghillies for Barneys with the beautiful red Dainite soles their first wear.

heres the whole collection so far, working on getting shoe trees for all

newly acquired Florsheims, AE park Avenues, AE Nuemok Webgems, AE Mcallisters ( made in early 70's)

The pair with the shoe trees are great, I am on the hunt for that color combo spectator.
Nice collections. Thanks for sharing.
Best regards.

CCJ

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice collection CCJ - definitely get some trees.

BR - very nice. I tend to wear English made shoes, but I've been impressed with the couple of pairs of AEs I've picked up.

Continuing on the correspondent/spectator vein:

Tricker's Keswick - a good few years old, but you probably wouldn't describe them as vintage.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
heres the whole collection so far, working on getting shoe trees for all

newly acquired Florsheims, AE park Avenues, AE Nuemok Webgems, AE Mcallisters ( made in early 70's)

How do you like the webgem Allen Edmonds? Had to ask as I was going to order a few pair then decide to not do so!

Courteous Gavin

New in Town
Picked up a used pair of Florsheim Royal Imperials on Haight Street yesterday...

imperials.jpg

Somebody already replaced the heals with rubber Vibrams, but the rest of the soles are the original leather.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Fresh out of the box. These AE Broadstreets arrived yesterday.

Very nice, BR. I have some Broadstreets on order - the walnut and bone colour combo.

Last summer I bought the mesh version, the AE Strawfut. I have serious doubts about the durability of the nylon mesh part so I've gone all leather this time.

I hope you enjoy wearing your new AEs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran