Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Thrift and/or yard sale finds

f7383e4ac7dcfec619f4a22ab9327a19.jpg

52c1c6d56b397fd5b75dc8188bb221bc.jpg

Mid-century stalking panther t.v. light/planter.

Doesn't sit on top of the flat-screen too well, though. [emoji20]

f7383e4ac7dcfec619f4a22ab9327a19.jpg

Mid-century stalking panther t.v. light/planter.
Doesn't sit on top of the flat-screen too well, though. [emoji20]

I love those, Dale! We had a long green one (the longer one that is not on the pedestal), but the cat (two cats ago) jumped up and knocked it off the shelf, shattering it into pieces. It was a sad day. I have the long black one at my office.

Office panther
1panther.jpg

The old green one that was killed by the cat.
2panther.jpg

Sweet phone Harv! Does it still work?

Sweet green panther lamp too. Sorry to hear about it. I've got one of those big black ones, too. So does just about every one i know. (Well, the cool people, anyway.) There was a time when they were pretty cheap and easy to find. I've had my eye out for a green one for awhile, but the only one I've come across, the sellers were asking $100 for. I just couldn't bring myself to go there.

Sweet phone Harv! Does it still work?

Sweet green panther lamp too. Sorry to hear about it. I've got one of those big black ones, too. So does just about every one i know. (Well, the cool people, anyway.) There was a time when they were pretty cheap and easy to find. I've had my eye out for a green one for awhile, but the only one I've come across, the sellers were asking $100 for. I just couldn't bring myself to go there.

Thanks Dale. The phone works perfectly.
I can't believe how much money people are asking for the panther lamps. It's unbelievable.

I love those, Dale! We had a long green one (the longer one that is not on the pedestal), but the cat (two cats ago) jumped up and knocked it off the shelf, shattering it into pieces. It was a sad day. I have the long black one at my office.

Office panther
View attachment 30844

The old green one that was killed by the cat.
View attachment 30845

I have the big black one and the small black one over my fireplace in the summer house. :p They are great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters