Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vehicles

What general era was your vehichle made:

• 30s or earlier

Votes: 38 15.8%
  • 40s

Votes: 26 10.8%
  • 50s

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • 60s

Votes: 52 21.6%
  • 70s-90s

Votes: 64 26.6%
  • New with classic features

Votes: 47 19.5%

• Total voters

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Just bought this today. A new project. We have one 1978 Chevy, but that one has more issues, so the pops & I decided to try to build me a vehicle that actually has a straight frame (the other one's frame is bent an inch in the front). So now, this will be mine, and the other will become his to slowly work on, when he is not working on his 1948 Plymouth, or the '49 Chevy truck.

I will post some pictures when we put my wheels on it, and get it painted. I am excited!

18564810.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is my 77 Cordoba needs a coat of paint but I did the motor work first,no no
real Corinthian leather but it does have T-Tops

I owned one in the early '80's and thought it was a dream car! For it's day, that was a beautiful body style. Amazing how large it seems now. Mine was power everything with white leather interior. I have to admit it for the period, I loved it! -dixon cannon

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
I owned one in the early '80's and thought it was a dream car! For it's day, that was a beautiful body style. Amazing how large it seems now. Mine was power everything with white leather interior. I have to admit it for the period, I loved it! -dixon cannon
Thanks for the compliment,not the car of choice rather have a 70 R/T Charger but I could only afford a Cordoba,Thxs again

Very nice! The final square body gen pickups were the last of the real lookers, if you ask me.

Just bought this today. A new project. We have one 1978 Chevy, but that one has more issues, so the pops & I decided to try to build me a vehicle that actually has a straight frame (the other one's frame is bent an inch in the front). So now, this will be mine, and the other will become his to slowly work on, when he is not working on his 1948 Plymouth, or the '49 Chevy truck.

I will post some pictures when we put my wheels on it, and get it painted. I am excited!

I've always wanted to buy one just for the fact of saying it has 'rich Corinthian leather' lol

This is my 77 Cordoba needs a coat of paint but I did the motor work first,no no
real Corinthian leather but it does have T-Tops

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Very nice! The final square body gen pickups were the last of the real lookers, if you ask me.

I've always wanted to buy one just for the fact of saying it has 'rich Corinthian leather' lol
Picked up a
78 for parts a while back and it has the buckets and console in Rich Corinthian Leather,will change out interiors
before the paint job,hopefully next year

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
Wanna adopt me? lol lol lol lol

Hi Tom,

I suppose if I adopted you I would have to give you a smaller woody like this 58 Morris Traveller, with a modest engine enhancement, until you were older and grew into something like Packard. What do you think?

Richard_Riner.gif

On the other hand, James being slightly older would have to settle for the 48 Chevy under the tree this year.

1948-woodie.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Tom,

I suppose if I adopted you I would have to give you a smaller woody like this 56 Morris Traveller, enhanced with a modest Chevy 350 V8, until you were older and grew into something like Packard. What do you think?

imgres

On the other hand, James being slightly older would have to settle for the 48 Chevy under the tree this year.

1948-woodie.jpg

I ain't carping. I'll take it. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany