Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage home!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I was thinking of doing a little redecorating! which one of these photos, best captures the vintage decor? The last photo is what I hope my 1913 Sears Dreadnaught will look like when it's done.
House1_zps746e3eb5.jpg
House3_zps0f47e90e.jpg
House2_zpsf7b2f170.jpg
House4_zps75fb30cc.jpg
House6_zpsed6361ce.jpg
House5_zps9ff0437a.jpg
House7_zpseeffb1ce.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
House3_zps0f47e90e.jpg

Though not terribly vintage, this space accommodates a bike installation much better than any of the others; which look like the owner had no other place to park their bike.

Stearman I can't speak for the rest of those photos, but that Sears bike appears to be in the Barbers museum, which is just down the road from me. It is a (the) pretty world class collection if you are ever down south

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Stearman I can't speak for the rest of those photos, but that Sears bike appears to be in the Barbers museum, which is just down the road from me. It is a (the) pretty world class collection if you are ever down south

Thanks!

Making a little progress on the new place. Installed a more mid-century appropriate light fixture in the foyer. Next weekend I'm going to tackle painting over the turd brown walls in the living room.
mu7equtu.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Making a little progress on the new place. Installed a more mid-century appropriate light fixture in the foyer. Next weekend I'm going to tackle painting over the turd brown walls in the living room.
mu7equtu.jpg

I don't know if they would put out enough light, but that fixture screams for some Edison bulbs!

I thought that too, until I saw how much they cost. It takes 18 bulbs, so that idea quickly moved pretty low on the priority list. Maybe one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183