• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Show us your Vintage Office Supplies.

Discussion in 'The Display Case' started by MrNewportCustom, Aug 26, 2007.

  1. 1930artdeco

    1930artdeco A-List Customer

    Thanks again Lizzie. I am looking at buying a dip pen and was wondering if there are any internal baffles to regulate the inks flow. Or do you just turn the bottle upside down in the reservoir?


  2. 1930artdeco

    1930artdeco A-List Customer

    Well I now have most of everything I need for a desk set. Wooohoooo! I just got my ink blotter, Morriset dip pen, and Bates listfinder. Can anyone tell me what the little round thing with two holes is? And what it does. I think it is to regulate ink flow out of the bottle but not sure.


    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017

Share This Page