Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skinny Jeans: Do you have a pair?

Do you have a pair of "skinny jeans"?

• Yes. I have a pair that doesn't fit me, but I keep them for "one day."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I have one or more pairs and wear them.

• No, nor would I ever want to wear them!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, because I am "too old/"heavy/other reason here but wish I could.

• Total voters

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
KittyT said:
That's such a lovely, classic look. Thanks for reminding me about my string of pearls! They're put away and I always forget that they're there.

Thanks! I just got mine recently. I've wanted them for a long time. :) I've had a casual seed pearl necklace for some time, but finally got my string of round pearls at choker length. :D

Naama

Practically Family
Antje said:
I lost 10 kilo's so I'm not able to wear annything from my schooltime,
I'm never been skinier than I am now.

So here I am, thinner than ever, feeling great and wearing vintage.

:D :D

Antje

Me too! Well, I lost more than 10kilos, but I was a really fat kid :p

Naama

anabolina

A-List Customer
I wear pretty much the same size I wore for most of high school. The first semester of my freshman year I discovered taco bell, gave up soccer, and gained 40 pounds. Thankfully while my weight has fluctuated a bit over the years, I weigh pretty much what I did in my senior year, maybe 10 pounds more at times.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I'm thinner and in better shape now than I ever was before, much less at anytime in highschool. At 14 I was a 14. Now at 23 I'm a 6.

I was thinking of buying inspiration jeans a couple sizes too small, but I've never been thinner than I am now, and because of my hips I dunno if I will ever make a convincing 0-2 no matter how consistently I work out. (Which would have to be more than now.)

K

killertomata

Ya know, I have worn the same size jeans for fifteen years, even though I've gained ten pounds in the past couple years... but the jeans still fit. Just differently. I'm curvier than I once was, and don't mind my jeans being a little tight, which I used to hate. I keep them for housecleaning days and running to the store, but mostly I don't find jeans all that comfortable.

They do look cute with a bowling shirt, Chucks or Saddle Shoes and a bandana 'do, though!

olive bleu

One Too Many
not jeans because i don't love my jeans enough, but other"skinny" clothes...well, ok "skinnier" Why I torture myself i don't know.

OnlyOneAudrey

New in Town
I have a pair of jeans (size 0 or 2), a dress (size S) and a blouse (size S) that I have hanging on the wall for inspiration. (Not working so far, although my husband and I have started walking....let's see how that lasts.) I also have a two other pairs of jeans that I have that still fit...if you want to call it that. They are sooooo tight (esp after going through the dryer). I hate the way I feel when I'm wearing them. I've gained a full 20 pounds since living with my husband. I've started only drinking water (did have a wine cooler last night as we had a guest over) and cutting back on portions. Hopefully this will help (with the walking) and I can lose these self-image issues that have come with the weight gain. Any tips would be great. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari