Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Small lipsticks for compact?

W-D Forties

Practically Family
I have jus bought a couple of Stratton lipstick compacts, the kind where there is a tiny attached mirror and a tube for your lipstick pops out when you lift up the mirror. The problem is that modern lipsticks are all too big to fit into the tube!

Can anyone reccomend a lipstick small enough to fit? I know Besame do a small one, but is there anything available on the (UK) high street?

lareine

A-List Customer
Bourjois have done mini lipsticks in the past - did you check there? Coming up to Christmas you might also find sets with small lippies in them.

TillyMilly

One of the Regulars
Hi

The Blue Velevet Vintage Store in Frodsham sells Besame, I don't know if it is near you. the address is: 7 Collinson Court, Frodsam, Cheshire 01928 734961.

W-D Forties

Practically Family
Thanks Tishkaminx - I was only in there last week talking to the lovely lady that runs it! I saw that they do Besame but I didn't see the smaller lipsticks. I'll have to have another look next time.

At the risk of sounding like The League of Gentlemen - are you local?

crwritt

One Too Many
Monave has nice ones http://www.monave.com/catalog/cosmetics/lips/lipstick_vegan_/Lipstick_vegan-122-1.html
category408_2.jpg
very nice longlasting lipstick, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy