Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some fine looking jackets just released by Bill Kelso

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
The second one. I like the length etc, but area where three separate panels meet at the bottom of the zip is very 'busy' imho,..

Edward

Bartender
Yeah Ronnie Reagan wasn't known for his design skills. Maybe he had a little more to do with it than marketing! I've seen two jackets in this style "Styled by Ronnie Reagan", and they both have the same construction. It's still in London, this jacket, but with a new owner.

I'd say it'd be safe money to bet he was the name-brand brought in to sell it while some unknown brought the actual design talent. It's a model that still allegedly happens with Some Very Big High Street Names (shops and slebs both) in Britain today. Not unlike using a ghost-writer to pen an autobiography.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I like the Westfall, very clean, very sharp. The Duke's pocket/zip arrangement is a bit crowded for my taste, but I like the colour.

Rockin' Dog

New in Town
The Westfall looks an absolute classic!...nice clean lines and a sharp cut all round.....Oh! Man! ....might be time to starting saving some money again!
With all these new jackets....you BK guys are killing me...and my wallet! ;)

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
So Andy,

A few questions about that Westall.

What kind of HH is used (Victory?) Chrome tanned?

What is the lining made of? IS it the same cotton as the A2?

How much will it cost?

Cheers S.L.

andyfalzon

Vendor
What kind of HH is used (Victory?) Chrome tanned?

What is the lining made of? IS it the same cotton as the A2?

How much will it cost?

The hide used on the Westfall jacket is an Italian made vegetable tanned aniline horsehide of which we do not have any more. It was a one-off.
The lining is cotton Silesia, 100% cotton. Cost depends on the leather used. There is a choice of leathers. For more info and pricing please contact by email.

Some friends asked to see how this looks as worn. So here it is:

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo