Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some one-off Aeros?

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Um, I was just making what I thought was lighthearted reference to Sloan's size and the numerous Aero jackets listed in size 38, and nothing else. Sometimes one of my attempts at humor falls a bit flat. Sorry. :noidea:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I actually sent an email asking if adult sizes would be available...the reply was yes they will be. Eyes peeled. There is a really nice cream steer half belt for 400 gbp...size 48. Good buying, but Im waiting for something else....

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
I think the problem we're having sometimes is having to re-cut some of the pieces that have been ditched into smaller jackets to get something useable out of them, but obviously we'll make as varied a selection of sizes as we can out of what we've unearthed!

Hopefully some bigger sizes will crop up soon...

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I think the problem we're having sometimes is having to re-cut some of the pieces that have been ditched into smaller jackets to get something useable out of them, but obviously we'll make as varied a selection of sizes as we can out of what we've unearthed!

All fun and games Holly. Everyone knows the little guys the jackets and shoes, the big boys get the girls!;)

Fanch

I'll Lock Up

Holly, are you insinuating that more leather is required to make a jacket for Butte than for Sloan? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred