Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sorry MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Had a weak moment...

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:21:46 -1000
Subject: Re: I hope you are saying nice things about me.
From: "Brent Black" <bbb@brentblack.com> Add to Address Book
To: info@panamahat.biz

Hi Robert,

What’s that?

I have no idea who that might be. Free hat? I’m pretty sure I don’t give away hats. I’ll ask the cat. Nope. Sid says we don’t give away free hats.

gcollins

One of the Regulars
No worries, Robert. You have not been banned. SBS does not ban members--it is an open community. You just have a bad reputation for having a bad attitude and were forced out, So you asked to have your 5 (!) different memberships deleted. You are #5 or so on the most posted list there, though you claim not to be an insider at SBS. You should admit to FL members how much you actually like to be at SBS.

Berating people who choose not to buy hats from you or respect you is tough marketing as a vendor. You can market there, I am confident. Persevere. Just show some nice hats. Be the member that you want to be , instead of pretending that you are an outsider worried that people on FL will see you as a traitor. I am not a traitor and also am a member of FL. We all share the love, and the love of hats.

If you want to be a responsible member of a community that does not (yet) buy your hats, you are more than welcome back to SBS. You banned yourself and everyone at FL knows it. Enjoy the love. Share it.

Regards,
G

P.S. Let's count how many times you have materially changed the first post of this thread. 3 times so far.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
?

Panamabob said:
If anyone cares to read the Boxing Ring without actually signing up for the SBS then I can't help you...I've been BANNED!

I have no idea why you posted this but......the less said about that place the better. I have no problem with people going there...it just seems evertime it is brought up, it stresses people out.

gcollins

One of the Regulars
Hi Robert, thanks for the clarity. You are right. Several people here have your hats and that is great! I personally am more than supportive for your business! As long as you don't disrupt other forums where people don't buy your hats because they are looking for best-in-class hats, not the lower quality panamas. Just a different market. No worries, mate. Every market needs the carp, the bottom-feeder.

Thanks for your great contributions to the hat world! Really. This is not sarcasm. I want you to be successful. No one in the monticristi world is willing to work the value market like you do! I admire the insight and social responsibility of keeping the weavers weaving.

Sorry you had to resign your 5 memberships from SBS because your hats were not up to snuff. They'll get better. I'm sure! You can do it, and of course, you da man!

Regards,
G

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Show some class

gcollins said:
Hi Robert, thanks for the clarity. You are right. Several people here have your hats and that is great! I personally am more than supportive for your business! As long as you don't disrupt other forums where people don't buy your hats because they are looking for best-in-class hats, not the lower quality panamas. Just a different market. No worries, mate. Every market needs the carp, the bottom-feeder.

Thanks for your great contributions to the hat world! Really. This is not sarcasm. I want you to be successful. No one in the monticristi world is willing to work the value market like you do! I admire the insight and social responsibility of keeping the weavers weaving.

Sorry you had to resign your 5 memberships from SBS because your hats were not up to snuff. They'll get better. I'm sure! You can do it, and of course, you da man!

Regards,
G

G. Wrote
Just a different market. No worries, mate. Every market needs the carp, the bottom-feeder

If you really new about a Montecristi Panama hat, G. You would have never posted this crap here.

You like SBS so as a friend to you I think? Please keep your CARP over there please.

I will be the first to admit PB can be a pain in the ass. I can be also and have been.
He is no longer there so lets just move on!! . Live and let live. Ok sir.
Thank You,

Roger

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=2810

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy