Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sources for Bespoke Luggage

vintage68

Practically Family
Okay, I did a search and got the phonebook, so apologies if this has been covered, but I wasn't able to find this topic.

I have an idea for a weekend bag that I saw once in a movie. There are many many different versions of a weekend bag, but so far I have had no luck finding the exact bag I have in mind. So, I'm forced to consider going bespoke/custom. I know it will be very expensive, but it might be worth it if I can finally get what I want made.

Does anyone know a good source for custom high-quality luggage? I looked at "swaine adeney brigg" in the UK but they don't mention bespoke luggage.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Rathdown

Practically Family
There is an excellent custom luggage manufacturer in Edinburgh; I'll see if I can winkle out an address in the next few days. Four words of caution, however: "Custom luggage isn't cheap". You could easily end up spending well over a thousand bucks to get exactly what you want. You might want to check out www.ghurka.com for a weekend bag before you break the bank with custom luggage. I'm particularly fond of their Kilburn III bag, which I find perfect for casual weekends away.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot