Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steady Clothing

Feraud

Bartender
I used to like the look and had shirts in the style but I now stay away from them like the plague.
There is nothing worse than receiving so-called compliment like, "I like your Charlie Sheen(or Tony Soprano) shirt"..
Yes, pop culture can kill style.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
I like DiVinci shirts I don't go for the flashy ones more of the tone down ones are the keepers for me.
davinci
Lots of vintage ones on eBay going begging right now. The bubble has burst on the Charlie Sheen effect. I look for them to be back to hippster
status soon.:)

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I used to like the look and had shirts in the style but I now stay away from them like the plague.
There is nothing worse than receiving so-called compliment like, "I like your Charlie Sheen(or Tony Soprano) shirt"..
Yes, pop culture can kill style.

Yes, those types of commenst are annoying. As a wearer of mostly brown fedoras, I get my share of those. But if I like something, I wear it. Those that know not how to keepeth closed the pie hole can go jump.

Brevetti

New in Town
I really like these kinds of shirts, and wear them often. For me, it was actually Kramer from the TV show Seinfeld that sparked my interest in them. That sporty 1950s look is actually pretty easy to pull off, since there are a lot of passable modern items that work for it. I never look nearly as cool as Kramer did, though.

Edward

Bartender
It's not my full-time thing, but sometimes I do really like a rockabilly look (especially since I took up jive). It's also refreshing to actually be able to find vintage repro / style for a guy easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran