Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 100

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
This one arrived just in time for the Fourth of July weekend. It is in absolutely beautiful shape. There is a small scratch toward the rear of the hat -- but I have worked on this a bit and smoothed it out so that it is not all that noticeable when the hat is being worn, all things considered. The felt is extremely dense and the finish is just unbelievably smooth. I really am in awe of the finish on this felt.

OpenCrown-26.jpg

Liner-24.jpg

LinerLogo.jpg

100Logo.jpg

Stetson100-3.jpg

Center-12.jpg

1002.jpg

1001.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I have figured out that Jimmy has a time machine. He secretly goes back and gets these hats in pristine condition and then leads us to believe he got them on ebay!:eek: lol Notice the missing dog in a previous shot because he left him back there and had to go get him.:rolleyes: ;)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
I have figured out that Jimmy has a time machine. He secretly goes back and gets these hats in pristine condition and then leads us to believe he got them on ebay!:eek: lol Notice the missing dog in a previous shot because he left him back there and had to go get him.:rolleyes: ;)

lol lol lol The dog was visiting with Lassie and Rin Tin Tin when I last saw him...:eek: :D

DOUGLAS said:
Beautiful man! congrats.

Thanks, Douglas!

Cheers,
JtL

Chinaski

One Too Many
It must have turned you back into a little kid opening that package! How does it feel on your dome? Good fit? You are an artist at shaping a hat - looks fantastic...

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
CONGRADS

jimmy the lid said:
The felt is extremely dense and the finish is just unbelievably smooth. I really am in awe of the finish on this felt.

JtL
Congrads Jimmy,
They are truly a thing of beauty.
I often find myself touching the felt (that isn't Kinky, is it???) :rolleyes:
ENJOY :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man, JIm. I need to move closer to you. That's a beauty, but then they all are. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
tinmanzzz said:

I often find myself touching the felt (that isn't Kinky, is it???) :rolleyes:

Sure it is -- but what's your point? :eek: :D

Thanks, gents. :)

chinaski -- it fits very well. The inside circumference measurement provided by the Seller seemed too large to be realistic. I always go by the size tag as a more dependable indicator, and, in this case, it worked out well.

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
Absolutely right! Wonderful work that befits such a superb hat! :eusa_clap

I really appreciate the comments on the crease -- thanks, Marc, Chinaski, kaosharper1! :)

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner