Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 25/ $75

For some reason I still have this clean 25. I'd like to find a good home... how does $75 sound?

This Stetson 25 shows no evidence of having been worn. It comes with the original belted Stetson box. Marked 7 1/8 this hat is a generous fit on me. I would say it would fit a small 7 1/4 head too.

There is a faint mark, 1/4" x 3/4" at the edge of the brim that is lighter than the surrounding felt. It is shown in the third photo. Other than this, the hat is in mint condition.

$75 via paypal includes shipping in the continental U.S.

25_4.jpg

25_1.jpg

25_2.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
And I've just the opposite problem, just a bit too large. I'm sure there's a Goldielocks out there for it somewhere. Luck with the sale!

Penguy13

New in Town
I noticed that it was sold from Collin Gerrel's store, which would be in Carlsbad, NM where I'm from. The store was in business until 2000 when the owner retired. It is my size and if I had the money I would definitely be interested. It definitely is a small world.

This is reading like Goldilocks and the three bears. :)

Waiting for the right fit to come along so I can take a bath on this very nice dress western!

I noticed that it was sold from Collin Gerrel's store, which would be in Carlsbad, NM where I'm from. The store was in business until 2000 when the owner retired. It is my size and if I had the money I would definitely be interested. It definitely is a small world.

Thanks for your note. Provenance is a great part of the vintage hat story. I've been swayed before to bid on a hat largely because of the store that sold it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot