Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Stratoliner Special Edition Hemp Fedora

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
In Brown...7 5/8
Bought it a couple years ago along with a natural one. Wife loved the natural but hated the brown one on me and it has literally never been worn for more than 2 minutes...I keep trying every now and again to see if she's changed her mind but no luck. Should of returned it right off so now my laziness is to your benefit. $100 shipped in CONUS
20180722_173846_zpshmfdegdh.jpg

20180722_173903_zpsa5wtafyp.jpg

20180722_173829_zpsbg15hxtb.jpg

Last edited:

DanO

One of the Regulars
Have a couple modern felt Strats (some of my favs) and one milan (bad purchase, plastic) looked at the hemps are they really close to straw? How is the weight and air circ?

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
Have a couple modern felt Strats (some of my favs) and one milan (bad purchase, plastic) looked at the hemps are they really close to straw? How is the weight and air circ?
Weight is fine for me. I have a couple plastic akubras that wear much hotter than the hemp. But I live in Georgia and am going to sweat under any hat I wear in the summer

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm a big fan of Peters Bros. hemps. $150.00 and you can pretty much design it to your own specifications. Light as a feather as well. If you want to spend a bit more give Art Fawcett a call: his Milans are the real thing and are really nice.

CBIII

New in Town
This keeps popping up and every time I contemplate it harder and harder. Very nice hat but don’t think I can swing it at this time. Free Bumpity bump to the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24