Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sticky shoe thread?

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
I don't know who to send this out to, but perhaps it would be best to start out as a thread, to help gauge interest, than as a PM.

I'd love it if we could have a sticky thread for vintage and retro style shoe sources and business reviews (like the repro clothing sticky). I've been adding significantly to my closet, but shoes make the outfit (as wel all know)!

Do you think this would be possible?

I've done a couple searches on shoes in this forum and all, but I have to sort through a lot of associated posts as well, makes for a looooong and laborious search.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Probably not. There are a lot of great threads in the PR but we don't want to put too many stickies up (we already have 6), otherwise we'd all be having to scroll down a ways to get to the non-stickied threads. We have this thread for Vintage-Inspired Clothes that is stickied where you can talk about shoes too and we have a couple of shoe threads that people already post in. We can take it under consideration and discuss among the bartenders.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Martina said:
Gosh, I'm with the other ladies! We need a specific footwear thread! I'm trying to find period info on men's shoes but NOT the bi-colored spats and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack :(

Well mens shoe info would not be kept in the Powder Room either way....try general attire for help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred