Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stores specializing in Women's Hats in San Diego/Inland Empire?

Engrishman

Familiar Face
This is a question for the ladies, but gentlemen are perfectly welcome to chime in if they know the answer to it. That being said, I'm not sure if it'd be more appropriate to post the question here (since it's a hat related question) or in the Powder room (I hesitate to do so, because even though it's a female-oriented question, I don't think I'm allowed to post in there).

So here we go: A friend of mine down south in the state of California has taken an interest in hats, but she doesn't know any reputable hat stores in the vicinity. Do any of you fine ladies and gentlemen have any recommendations for hat stores in the San Diego and Inland Empire areas that cater specificially to women's hats?

(Also, please note she's still in college, so I think her price range will fall roughly below a hundred dollars per hat.)

Any and all recommendations will be most appreciated.

Duper

Practically Family
My family has booked a trip to San Diego for March Break. I hope to find time to visit The Village Hat Shop at Seaport Village. I think it will be near our hotel.

I guess I will have to go down with my Tilley hat so that I can pack it incase I find something to wear home.

Now how will I break it to my fur felts that no one gets to go along for the ride. :eusa_doh:

Engrishman

Familiar Face
The popular consensus seems to be the Village Hat Shop. I've let her know and she appreciates the information.

If anyone else has alternative recommendations, feel free to add them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner