Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sugar Cane Indian Motorcycle Jacket

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Perfect, the grail of grails, maybe other people are reacting to it because you’re not fully comfortable wearing it? This’ll pass. Never sell this one. Nice chunky mouton collar as well.

Thanks for all the positive comments, guys! I guess it doesn't look bad but I've been thinking about it a lot and what's the use of a leather jacket I can't zip over a hoodie. I dunno, at this point I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. If it had 1" more at the waist, it'd be a lifetime keeper but I guess I'm a 42 after all.

But I'm not ready to sell it, so... Anyone wanna trade? Something equally Grail-ish for this bad boy? :D

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all the positive comments, guys! I guess it doesn't look bad but I've been thinking about it a lot and what's the use of a leather jacket I can't zip over a hoodie. I dunno, at this point I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. If it had 1" more at the waist, it'd be a lifetime keeper but I guess I'm a 42 after all.

But I'm not ready to sell it, so... Anyone wanna trade? Something equally Grail-ish for this bad boy? :D
I hear dieting is the new TFL way, congrats on the great jacket and fit Monitor.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Are you friggin crazy Ivan??
You will be haunted eternally if you move that. Wear it a while, man. You can always move it but a re-get will be a regret!
Sorry just being honest...and i want the s**t out of it!
B

Are you friggin crazy Ivan??
You will be haunted eternally if you move that. Wear it a while, man. You can always move it but a re-get will be a regret!
Sorry just being honest...and i want the s**t out of it!
B

I wanted to, believe me but the jacket simply isn't my size. It's weird in size. Either not for me or I'd need a 42. Or a 44. I don't know but it just doesn't feel right on me. I'd never think about selling it if it was not so narrow in the waist. :(

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I'd still keep it, Monitor! Tha's such an awesome jacket and it just rocks on you. Keep it, enjoy it, let it grow old with you! :)

Where did you actually find this one?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I wanted to, believe me but the jacket simply isn't my size. It's weird in size. Either not for me or I'd need a 42. Or a 44. I don't know but it just doesn't feel right on me. I'd never think about selling it if it was not so narrow in the waist. :(
I understand completely. Only you know’s how it feels. We just see how marvelous it looks and drool!
B

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
That is hands down the best black horsehide I've seen. It adds a lot to this jacket. Perfect amount of grain at all the right places. The jacket is so good I'd just keep it just for those perfect days.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Monitor, have you ever seen Brando in a hoodie? James Dean? The Ramones? Lose the inch and keep the jacket.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I don’t wear hoodies at all so they do not figure into my jacket fit decisions. Something as nice as this one should probably be kept for those days when you really don’t even need a jacket then you can put it on, sweat a bit and look cool!

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
I may be off my rocker for suggesting this, but since this is such a beautiful jacket....I would have JL or a trusted tailor add a “v” side panel to the hem. Much like a BK jacket. The belt would hide the mod & monitor would have his wearable grail jacket! Thoughts??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner