Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suggestions for patterns?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
We all know the feeling of finding beautiful clothes, but I am sure we also know that it isn't always we can afford it or it isn't availible in your size. Maybe we can help eachother out, since this doesn't really fit in the regular pattern thread (I think).

So I have found a skirt and a dress/jacket combo and want to hear the pattern savvy, if there are patterns outthere that looks like the clothes?

ReVamps skirt with suspenders

Mode Merr Jetsetter suit scroll down to fourth dress.

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Can't help with the suit, I don't know of any patterns quite like that, but I might have a skirt idea for you.

Advance 4196 is similar. It isn't as high waisted. It sits at about the natural waist, and I don't think the gores are quite as full, but it is similar.

Happy sewing!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I have the dress from the Jetsetter suit, without the jacket, in different colors. I've been trying to recreate it ever since I got it. The closest I've come is using Simplicity 3673 for the skirt and KwikSew 3152 for the bodice.
3673.jpg

3152.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Darhling said:
We all know the feeling of finding beautiful clothes, but I am sure we also know that it isn't always we can afford it or it isn't availible in your size. Maybe we can help eachother out, since this doesn't really fit in the regular pattern thread (I think).

So I have found a skirt and a dress/jacket combo and want to hear the pattern savvy, if there are patterns outthere that looks like the clothes?

ReVamps skirt with suspenders

Mode Merr Jetsetter suit scroll down to fourth dress.
I just won a pattern on ebay similar to the revamp skirt.
!BPP9Y6!BWk~$(KGrHgoOKiwEjlLmE-R)BJyr!BCEg!~~_1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn