Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sweet Sweats

buler

I'll Lock Up
ea_mallory_derby_sweat_feltfan.jpg

I love them all, Alan. They are truly works of art. However, if I had to pick out a favorite, it would be the "Iron" (c. 1920) with the Stetson coat of arms. They are all awesome!

That they are but no real need to repost ALL the photos he just posted less than 20 minutes ago...some folks are using tablets & smart phones these days & scrolling is not as easy....

My apologies.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your message. To Tom's request, it is easy to fix this in you original post... go to >edit post< and edit the copy to remove the tags, leaving the pertinent parts of the original message and your reply.

There is a thread dedicated to [URL="http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?47780-Join-quot-The-Fray-quot"]Stetson's The Fray sweatband[/URL], which you might enjoy when you have the time.

thanks,
Alan

Bill. I love your Wisconsin collection. I've always felt a little bad that you didn't wind up with that 7X homburg "The Intrigue". Just a little bad, though.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Bill. I love your Wisconsin collection. I've always felt a little bad that you didn't wind up with that 7X homburg "The Intrigue". Just a little bad, though.

I have more. Those were just readily at hand. Great idea for a thread! You should feel really bad....

B

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
1880s Young Bros Top Hat

1890s Boater

1900s Caravan Derby (Von Gal)

1900's Chamois Derby

1900s The Defender Western Hat

1916 Stetson Pacemaker

1920s Magic Hat Bowler

1920s Panama Boater

Forum statistics