Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tailors in Melbourne & Sydney

Godfrey

One of the Regulars
Travellers Apparel in Melbourne

All - just got a note in the mail that my Tailor Travellers Apparel (see above for an example) is having a sale from the 7th of May through to the 16th. Worth getting down there. I had two suits made recently and am very satisfied. Personally going to get a nice tweed for my work-a-day friday's.

tjoek

New in Town
Hi all,

Just recently joined the forum though I've been looking around for nearly a year.

To my knowledge there is another tailor in Sydney named Sam Disano that has a very good reputation. He tailored suits for Paul Keating.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
tjoek said:
Hi all,

Just recently joined the forum though I've been looking around for nearly a year.

To my knowledge there is another tailor in Sydney named Sam Disano that has a very good reputation. He tailored suits for Paul Keating.

On styleforum.net he is held in high regard by those Aussies that know...

analiebe

A-List Customer
i know its already been mentioned but pop on into ANTONS in melbourne - shop 224, level 2, melbourne central and sydney - just relocated to 212 oxford street, paddington... all made in melbourne product, predominately in a 30's & 40's style but straying into 20's and 50's eras also... shop's own label of suiting, tailored shirting & dress jackets for both gents AND dames.. as well as an incredible selection of ties & cufflinks... small local business, beautiful product, wonderful environment and incredible staff... i know this because i'm one of them (and no, i'm not making commission from this post!) so come on in and get suited up people...

DawnJohny

New in Town
Himark Martin Tailors are best all over the world.They made bespoke suits with amazing styles and fabrics.There are a lot of designs of clothes in their shop.I bought half of my bespoke suits from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails