Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tender Fireman's Jacket

majormajor

One Too Many
Come on, guys. Give me a good reason for not buying one of these, other than the fact that the landed price in the UK will be at least £300. And it's made in England!!

9dqg.jpg

:eeek::D;)

Pinhead

One of the Regulars
I like it. In that color only, I don't like the others.

I could never justify that price, though.

Edward

Bartender
Come on, guys. Give me a good reason for not buying one of these, other than the fact that the landed price in the UK will be at least £300. And it's made in England!!

9dqg.jpg

:eeek::D;)

Reminds me vaguely of a shop coat I wore when I was a Saturday boy in a hardware store, back in the mid nineties. Could do with a good iron! I don't like the label with the face on it (that would be gone almost before I tried it on, were it me), but I'm sure it's a great example of its type. Looks to be in a similar ballpark to this one from Old Town:

medway_khaki_drill.jpg

The OT would work out about half your estimated price, though.

Is this one a new label / particular line / Japanese / any more info? I'm not familiar with the brand.

Quite like the colour... somewhere between tan and russet, I should think (at least going by my monitor). Nice change from the swathes of sandy tan one normally sees.

majormajor

One Too Many
Is this one a new label / particular line / Japanese / any more info? I'm not familiar with the brand.

Quite like the colour... somewhere between tan and russet, I should think (at least going by my monitor). Nice change from the swathes of sandy tan one normally sees.

Hi Edward.

The brand is UK based. And (IMHO) the stuff is beautiful. But stupid Jap market prices!! Ah well.....:eeek:;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran