Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thanksgiving

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I am thankful for many things this day. God has blessed me with a super family, a business that allows me to do many things and buy cool non-essential possessions that most people don't give a rip about....... and for the many friends I have. We are lucky to live in the United States. I am thankful for that and our men and women in uniform that are toughing it out in a hostle foreign land making our freedom possible.

I hope that you guys....and ITG......have a wonderful day.

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Lets see . . . all the stuff MK mentioned, all the stuff Ren mentioned, all my friends outside of COW and the lounge, the family, my music. Yep.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, what MK and RK said plus I'm thankful that both my parents and most everyone in my family is still alive. I'm also thankful my dog didn't die last weekend and has made an amazing recovery and we can enjoy her that much longer on this earth. Makes me realize I'm getting older and my loved ones (parents and grandparents and dog) won't be here forever and I should be thankful for every moment God has blessed me to spend with them.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks

I am thankful that I woke up this morning and could walk, see, hear, taste, feel. I could hug my son, kiss my wife, and pet the dog. I went to the kitchen and the lights worked, and there was food in the fridge. I used my college education to read the morning paper with an open mind. We drove to the hospital and visited my mother, who is improving. We came home and carved a delicious turkey, and shared good wine. Tonight I go to bed knowing I will wake up again tomorrow and go to my job and provide for my family. I will wear one of my many fedora hats. I give thanks to live in America where all the above is true for me, and thank those who fight abroad to let me do what I enjoy. And tonight, I pray for those who cannot do as I have been blessed to do.....

God Bless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner