Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

That one thing that you need to feel like yourself

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
It would be sunglasses and my bangs...if they aren't quite right, i don't feel right. And i always have my cateye sunglasses with me. I forgot them this morning before work and i actually turned around and went home and got them! I was 5 minutes late for work because of them!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Charlie Noodles said:
A shower.

lol lol lol
Unfortunately I am not surprised of the number of people who needs handguns to feel like themselves [huh] - but I am surprised that only one takes a shower before leaving their home.;)

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Well, I need clean hair that's out of my eyes. I feel like a sheepdog otherwise.

I'm going to ask everyone to check their weapons at the door at my next FL gathering.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
iPod.

The world is too loud, and I have good hearing. I like to be able to control the type of noise that goes into my head.

LD

LadyStardust said:
A good night's sleep. :)
Ditto, plus my 30-pound laptop-case (I pride myself on being able to set up operations anywhere I can get power and Internet connections for anything from lightweight web-based research to heavy engineering), my .45 and my khakis--anything else except black "just isn't my color".

----------------
Now playing: John Williams - The Canyon Of The Crescent Moon
via FoxyTunes

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
A spritz of "Habit Rouge"

habit_rouge.bmp

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I forgot to mention my insulin pump. Its definitely a necessity, rather than something I feel I 'cant do without,' but I definitely feel it after a while when I dont have it plugged in. Makes sense?

DBLIII

One of the Regulars
Spitfire said:
lol lol lol
Unfortunately I am not surprised of the number of people who needs handguns to feel like themselves [huh] - but I am surprised that only one takes a shower before leaving their home.;)

Easy to explain, actually. My gun can't tell if I stink, and I am so ugly looking that other people don't come around me anyway.

Kidding aside, you make a good (and funny) point. I absolutely wouldn't leave the house without a shower - yet it's so automatic that I didn't even think of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24