Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

That's a Heck of a Lot of PMs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatwoul

Practically Family
According to the front page, I currently have 65535 private messages awaiting reading! Fortunately, when I go to my private messages, this proves not to be the case. lol

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Log out completely, delete your Lounge cookie, and see if it's still doing it. I'm going to close the thread, so you can PM me about further developments.

Cheers!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
If anybody else is having this problem, try this fix. It worked for Fatwoul.

It is a simple error, its not spyware or spam or anything on your end. That stuff would only affect you, not the website. Its a known bug in "vBulletin" (the forum itself)

To fix it, all you have to do is find the message with no text (This was sent by someone whos account is now gone) In the main "Private Messages" screen (You get to it by clicking "Private Messages" at the top right of the page) Go to the empty box in the far left next to the message, select it, so now it has a check mark, and then go to the bottom where it says "Selected Messages" choose "Delete" from the drop down menu and click the Go button. It should delete the message and solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn