Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars of All Time

MondoBiggles

New in Town
So as both a straight guy, and a Bogart fanatic, I probably came at this list from entirely the wrong direction. That said, unless I blinked one too many times, Bogie's not on it, and that kinda ticks me off, since, dammit, he's Bogie!

The guy is the reason, however stupid, that I started smoking years ago (thinking about his demise to throat cancer, however, was also part of the reason I quit). He just looked so blasted cool. Harry Morgan in "To Have and Have Not" -- I mean, you just want to *be* him, even when the dialogue goes soft. And a guy like that lands a Lauren Bacall? And in real life, too? Please. His place on any list of Hollywood sexy should be a gimme.

I rest my case on this particular list being flawed from the get-go, with Keanu Reeves, the poster boy for looks overcoming real charisma, and posing woodlike onscreen taking the place of acting, being on it at all. Casting him in with the likes of Brigitte Bardot and Paul Newman is the height of ridiculousness.

As Stephen Colbert might say: Apology, please!

MondoBiggles

New in Town
And another thing!

Failed to mention in my last post that Bogie's also the reason that I started to think of hats as being very, very cool. The man could wear a damn hat.

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Need to get some work done!

Rocketblast said:
Clint looks sexy with his shirt off
600full-clint-eastwood.jpg

Clint looks sexy before getting his leg sawn off
beguiled.jpg

Clint looks sexy with a lady
coogansbluff.jpg

Clint looks sexy in a poncho
poncho.jpg

And Clint even looks sexy with an orangutang :D
clyde.jpg

Agreed! I got so distracted I have missed half an hour of work! whoops!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael