Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The A2 I Decided On...

Kaleponi Craig

A-List Customer
Thanks for all your help in recommending lower cost A2s. I first ordered a US Wings, but I really didn't like the fit...a little too wide in the body, as compared to what the original A2s were like. So I sent it back and ordered the US Authentic goatskin and just got it today. It is a marvelous jacket, especially for the price: $269 plus shipping for the goatskin medium brown. From what I can tell, it is just like the original A2s in most details, right down to the cotton lining and wool cuffs and waistband. The fit is right on, I ordered a 42, which is my sport coat size (I'm 6'1" and about 200 lbs). The leather is soft and supple. I just wish it wan't 80 degrees outside, so I could wear it around town!

Thanks again guys for all your advice, Kaleponi Craig

guitone

Familiar Face
I just received a 40 in the US authentic A2. The goat is very nice, much nicer than I expected. It is a bit big for me, I think a 38 may work better, not sure if they make shorts though, it may be a custom if I need to do that, but a great jacket, the nicest I have seen.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Yes, US Authentic's sizing runs a bit large, especially in terms of body length. I'm a 46 in my FlightSuits A-2, but only a 44 in my USA A-2 (which is horsehide - I'm glad to hear that their goatskin is also nice).

Their A-2s are beautiful and tough, and very good value for their prices - enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou