Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The audacity

binkmeisterRick

A-List Customer
CoffeeDude said:
Hey Kilgour, I've finally been released from the psych ward (unoffically) saw the open door and decide to wander in. Now that life is beginning to slow down a bit I'm hoping to be a little more active here and at COW. BTW, I had absolutely nothing to do with COW being down. Honest!

Regards.

Oh, they let you out, too? I swear, if they'll let you out, they'll let ANYONE out! (How do you think I got here?) Wasn't shock therapy fun? And don't worry, CD, your secret of stealing the idol out of the server room at COW is safe with me. :p Hey, did you ever jet the beans I sent your way over Christmas? :coffee:

bink

Kilgour Trout

One of the Regulars
Hmmmm....

Wow...it seems like February must be the month for early release programs :eek: :D . But I was always suspicious of CoffeeDudes home address.."Bellvue?" Anyone..who ever watched Barney Miller will know what I'm talking abou ;) . Dude..that's not Bellvue "New York" is it?????

Kilgour (Out on a Day Pass) Trout

Bink...Oh come on Shock treatment was great
You just didn't "turn it up to 30 eh!"

See if you pick up on that film quote.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97