Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

howardeye

Practically Family
Bert,
Nice Cap you got on that nice hog
No Cap But
20 + years ago No cap or helmet & I dug Pull back bars, 55 hog:cool:
232323232%7Ffp543%3B9%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3C8%3B5%3A34534%3Bnu0mrj

I have tried riding with a fedora & did lose one

One nice ride! I am drooling!

howardeye

Practically Family
Very nice fabric Ed. Probably the last we will see of it. I came across the French caps by accident. I did some research and found out they were before the Scuttler Cap. I am still debating on the fabric of the JJ cap I want made. The last pic that Seabass posted with a herringbone of some sort is awsome also! I have to stick with the darker colors. I have never seen any Johnny Depp stuff. I am still watching the older movies. Thanks for sharing it and thanks cookie for the heads up on the boots.

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Johnny the back of the cap is just great. Your pictures show the cap off a lot better than the ones of the seller. The crown starting above the sweatband tilt's the cap forward. Does that go all the way around the cap. It looks like from you pictures that the band stops at the bill. The bill of the cap almost comes back to the side dart of the cap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou