Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Wow some good caps here the last few days
Bespoke , custom, vintage , all in some killer fabrics
I like them all.

WOW!!! Thanks for the links Keith. I had no idea that's what you did. I'm totally blown away. Fantastic work!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Pinesiw, earflaps, yes! Good eye, buddy. If I didn't live in such a warm climate I'd pull them down once in its life!

Thank you esteban!

Rudie, yes, they are indeed ic! Berlin frames.

K

Last edited:

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Miles and I in our matching 1920's caps... Both had to be sized up!!

father-son3.jpg
miles.jpg miles2.jpg

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Okay, then it sounds like they originally were a farther and son pair ... or belonged to a guy in a freakshow, I so would love to see :eeek:

Hahaha! No, they were just some of the deadstock I got from an old factory. The brown/red version of this cap I've got half a dozen of in various small sizes, waiting to be sized up.

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
This is such a good thread. Keep the caps coming!

Since you asked, TwoTypes... :)

My new Cordova pleatmeister, courtesy of Mike- arrived today! Thank you Mike (and Johnny)!

blue-pleats-1.jpg blue-pleats-2.jpg

It's also my first day sporting my new glasses, a 1950's pair of Shuron 'Rondean' Greywoods. Not a moment too soon, as my favorite buffalo horns broke a hinge yesterday...

Impressive cap Keith, and I really dig the specs (but you knew that already, huh). The pics of you and Miles are great. Nice job on those caps.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

job

One Too Many
Keith, I also think the father and son photo is great. I really like your shirt and glasses in that photo as well. You have a lot of cool glasses. I would like to get a few more pair in the future.

attachment.php

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Keith
Love the cap duet
You & Miles = Smiles
You have a great stash of caps
The Cordova pleated is swell as well
Your choice of cool eyewear is inspiring
che

reeks1

One of the Regulars
Newsboy newbie question....

So I like a particular style of what I believe is called a "newsboy" cap. The iteration that I like is....fitted. The brim is relatively narrow and the body of the hat fits close to the head. I already have two from Ben Sherman, but want to go upscale and buy one from a true "hat maker".

I don't have a pic of the style, but I was hoping someone could name it and point me in the direction of a quality manufacturer.

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters