Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Slevin

New in Town
Long time lurker, new poster. I'm after a newsboy cap, I've had a look at the B!Wear and Hat people caps mentioned in this thread. But for some reason I'm drawn to finding a true original vintage, but at an affordable price!
I came across this one, unfortunately the size would be too small for my big head
www.ebay.com/itm/190678135674?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anybody finds anything similar in this shape please do message me, would be ever thankful. Thanks gentleman :)

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
Ive been following the lounge for some time now, I finally joined. Now all I need to do is figure out how to add pictures to a thread. Lots to share!
A great cap ive been buying for years is the salt n pepper cap from crowncap/nathaniel cole (crowncap.com) its thick, tough, but mixed wool. Looks alot like the french cap on ebay, one piece 8 panel. Its local here in winnipeg, dont think they are doing online sales. They have been selling this style for years, great cap for less than $100

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Ive been following the lounge for some time now, I finally joined. Now all I need to do is figure out how to add pictures to a thread.

Welcome! :yo:

Upload your pics to Photobucket (or such). Then copy and paste the IMG code for the pics you wish to post from Photobucket into your Lounge post.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Ive been following the lounge for some time now, I finally joined. Now all I need to do is figure out how to add pictures to a thread. Lots to share!
A great cap ive been buying for years is the salt n pepper cap from crowncap/nathaniel cole (crowncap.com) its thick, tough, but mixed wool. Looks alot like the french cap on ebay, one piece 8 panel. Its local here in winnipeg, dont think they are doing online sales. They have been selling this style for years, great cap for less than $100

Is this your cap?
http://crowncap.com/catalog/product/pure-wool-ivy-cap/

HatsWV

New in Town
Last edited:

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Last night I got around to installing a leather sweatband in my Retro Sport Cap. This is the first time I've tried it so what do you guys think? Fits alot better. I will show you a before and after to see if there is a difference in look.

DSC04536.jpg

DSC04537.jpg

Before with old sweat:
Img_120227131608.jpg

After with leather sweat:
DSC04545.jpg

DSC04544.jpg

DSC04547.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No problem. I have one of their caps too. Shipping to germany was 7,20€ and I think it arrived quite fast. The wool on mine appears to be thinner than on Johnnys cap. Mine was called "choco Tweed". They are true to the german size.
You can write in english to them but they need longer for emails than for shipping. Haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy