Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
IMG_7826_zps1caaf3e1.jpg

Johnny sent me pic's of my new cap. Great Job Johnny.

Nice Cap Ed!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
OK Now Were Talkin Caps All !

Hippy Chick Caps, WOW ! Cuties in them caps.

Johnny's, Pleated Cap in a Very nice Fabric Looks great Ed.

Stuffsmith, has a good collection going on the Baron K French Denim cap looks great and your other Lively Colored caps.
Glad to see you have Found a Fantastic Cap for Miles , He looks Great !

Tyrone, A great $5 find
No your right not a big body, But its sure is a great Vintage shape .it has a great frontal profile, Nice condition too

HatsWV, has a sporty hand made grab & go !

Chepstow, posted a very nice Mossant cap here ...........
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...earing-Today&p=1677827&viewfull=1#post1677827

yup were talkin Caps !:cool:
che

Miserably hot around here and doing some work around the house. My old style denim workmans cap fit the bill. Needed something the sweat wouldn't hurt

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378066437817.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378066437817.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 144

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Great cap,dh66... I've been eyeing up something like that or an old train engineer's cap for a while. Looks like they improve with age.

Thanks Stuffsmith. I had been thinking about one awhile myself, but vintage style workwear seems to be a "thing" right now (at least on the internet, I don't see much of it aroun where I live) and as a result all of this style I was seeing were kind of expensive. I found this one, its made by broner, for less than 10 dollars brand new so I figured I would try it out. I end up wearing it more than I thought because it gets pretty hot here and if it gets all sweaty and gross - it was super cheap and I can toss it in the wash.
Btw thats a sweet collection of caps you've been posting. Some of those tweeds are out of this world. I especially dig the one with the light reflectin threads. Top shelf. I've always favored 8 panel caps, but those patterns deserve the one piece top to show them off better

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Style Work Kaps ?

Simonds pleated cotton work kap.

[video=youtube;7deS4zVY0O4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7deS4zVY0O4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
:cool:

Built Tuff !;)

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Btw thats a sweet collection of caps you've been posting. Some of those tweeds are out of this world. I especially dig the one with the light reflectin threads. Top shelf. I've always favored 8 panel caps, but those patterns deserve the one piece top to show them off better

Thanks a lot. I might agree with you about the one piece top, but remember we have yet to see what Johnny could do with some of these Dashing Tweeds fabrics. One of the caps with the complex top structures could look pretty incredible with the reflective thread as a surprise element. The way he is so careful about matching pattern would make them really something... You listening, J? :)

howardeye

Practically Family
Great cap Ed! You would look good wearing a brown paper bag! This is the fabric for my next cap from Barry. Vintage Indigo Dyed Cotton Kimono Fabric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy