Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Classic Style Store is now Open!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
looks good! But just one image is not coming up- when you click on the Decades of Style books I get an X on the page I'm directed to for an image.

S

Samsa

Excellent! Before too much longer I must acquire a Fedora Lounge pint glass for my libations.

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Samsa said:
Excellent! Before too much longer I must acquire a Fedora Lounge pint glass for my libations.

You'll love it. I have a set and they're well-made and have a lot of style.

Get a set of 4, though, or your friends will be fighting over it when they drop by. :)

McPeppers

One of the Regulars
Should make a slip on clip logo of the lounge logo hehe, I have a hat it would look smashing on... or on a few dress shirt pockets heh ^_-

Doh!

One Too Many
Will there be a calendar available? Would love to see one featuring the old fedora ads that are peppered throughout the site.

Jay

Practically Family
I retract my question as I have now got around to reading the Classic Style Magazine thread. Oops.

Miss Jones

New in Town
Classic Style magazine

Well, here it is, mid-February, and I just picked up a copy of Classic Style at Barnes and Noble. I LOVE it! Mind you, I'm a lady. Still love it. I see so many people every day that NEED that magazine. re: need style. Best of luck MK. I'll be sending in my subscription card.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
The day I found the Fedora Lounge, 4/22/7, I submitted my subscription to Classic Style. Some have stated that they got the second issue this past week. Will my first issue be the second or third? Knowing this will tell me how many of the back issues I'll need to buy. lol

I ordered Cary Grant: A Celebration of Style the same day. It arrived a few days later. Great service! Thanks. :)

Lee

Travis

Suspended
The Classic Style store now has more books than ever, not to mention lapel pins, pint glasses and back issues of Classic Style. Do check it out. Don't just check it out, buy something, help support Classic Style and The Fedora Lounge. That's my two cents on it.

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
can't wait to get my hands on 50 the match books...love match books, and they're unique at that, with the lounge profile on it...wow...i love it...:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou