Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Conversion Corral

frussell

One Too Many
Scottyrocks - I clicked on the "use the old Photobucket" link and went back to the old setup, which I found much simpler. Look towards the top of the page. Frank.

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
Greenhat_zps5d7a9607.jpg

I bought this horrible feathery thing on Ebay.

Thanks to a ribbon from Bond, now it looks like this
2012-11-24223733.jpg

2012-11-24223719.jpg

2012-11-24223709.jpg

2012-11-24224348.jpg

2012-11-24224328.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Scottyrocks - I clicked on the "use the old Photobucket" link and went back to the old setup, which I found much simpler. Look towards the top of the page. Frank.

frussell, I have tried this. The page goes dark and doesn't do anything else. The same thing happens when I click to get the image links or click on 'Add Effects.' Teh only thing that works is 'Your Library.'

DNO, let me try your suggestion.

0413122103.jpg.html

I added the image tags manually. Let's see if it posts, and how big.

Last edited:

Landman

One Too Many
Scottyrocks,

I was having the same problems with Photobucket last week. I sent them an email and they said there were some issues with the website but they had been corrected. They recommended I clear my internet cache and cookies. I did and it has worked fine since. If you are using MS Explorer you can clear the cache and cookies under Tools. Then restart Explorer. I hope that helps.

Cattus Petasatus

One of the Regulars
Another attemp at posting photos. My other attempts were done from my tablet. This time it's from my desktop. Let's see what happens. If they don't come through please let me know.

Before:
photos

After:
[imp]https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?tab=mq#photos/instantupload/5800065253686227842[/img]

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Another attemp at posting photos. My other attempts were done from my tablet. This time it's from my desktop. Let's see what happens. If they don't come through please let me know.

You are doing it "half" wrong. On google+ albuns, open the picture you want. Left-click on it and choose "copy picture URL".
Write
and paste in the middle of the ][

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Scottyrocks,

I was having the same problems with Photobucket last week. I sent them an email and they said there were some issues with the website but they had been corrected. They recommended I clear my internet cache and cookies. I did and it has worked fine since. If you are using MS Explorer you can clear the cache and cookies under Tools. Then restart Explorer. I hope that helps.

I use Opera. But I have some cleaning programs that let me clean up my hard drive. I always leave 'delete cookies' unchecked. It's time to check it and run it. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot