Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fawcett Christmas Hat

Blackhorse

One of the Regulars
This is my new one. My first custom via Art. I call it the "Fawcett Christmas Hat" for obvious reasons. I have lousy luck with photo transfers but I'll try to pop some "normal" sized pics in here.

The hat is a mature tres dark gray with a tall band that matches almost exactly. C Crown. Of course it fits like a dream...well, maybe a bit better...and looks equally good with my diamond black trench, a black leather bomber or jeans and a beater. Clarification...the HAT looks good. The rest is quite questionable.

In any event, here's the piece. The color here is a bit lighter than actual.

x1pdXMbD-RMMPw1-6Fr7qUazPBm-QW-2ndCSU7sSxgpyHQq0g515VD1ozxzQfXSM-4E6CHaprWx8taFpBY7EywmQwYrRaRgonaM_rTPIrV0vYk

And of course, the mug shots:

x1pdXMbD-RMMPw1-6Fr7qUazD_52eppbC0DR1h8W_XX8xjDsA7GOVFFD0bP-Havl_xVBO1oyW2pmUGXwYKCxEswIRT0ytyhJHHWb7l8RSO5PAM

x1pdXMbD-RMMPw1-6Fr7qUazBIqki20piG_tgmsJyJQUVUdBkM3Ux_24jMQyCrdHXlilqrUNixF9RF-cpDrQTHOtv0RW9hnixQng5XDA-Z11mI

x1pdXMbD-RMMPw1-6Fr7qUazAfpeedTL2H5bxd-qAJtIrE4WRBLA5Qx6Q9910vw-qYEzGdVBHCdHfRKtq3Egs8Z60_Fn6J1UgG_HZJ7ykJiuvo

And I couldn't resist...here's one with the battery pack on the band turned on!

x1pdXMbD-RMMPw1-6Fr7qUazMP3gLkqL--NQQJkCzt7m8NC_lDPXWwyGLSawZW0LL3fxbSklp0ZlmoLSiO4zbuTN34hL9yrHOxSSGg-NE1p7Ws

dtracy

New in Town
Thats an awsome hat, it looks really good on you. Cool effect on the ribbon there! Maybe next year I'll get an Art Fawcett for Christmas... :)

Blackhorse

One of the Regulars
Well, thanks one and all...and a safe and Happy New Year to everyone. Don't go out tonight and drink and then think you can drive. It just isn't worth it.

Anyway, the photos actually came through pretty well. Hey, my wife even had me print out one for HER (now THAT'S SOMETHING!). I'll just let you know that I took about 20 shots to get three that were somewhat presentable (I'll bet I think this song is about me).

BTW for the note takers: Size: 7 5/8 LO, brim: 2.75", ribbon: 2.0", crown: 4.75" at the top of the current bash, which is a fine forties "C" crown style deftly done by AF prior to delivery.

Again, I appreciate all the kind words, mostly meant for Art I know, but I'll ride the wagon too - so long as it's goin' my way.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Right Said Fred

Blackhorse,

And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

One Hit Wonders Lyrics

Right Said Fred

I'm Too Sexy Lyrics

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that
I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my
'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
And I'm too sexy for this song

Have a Great New Year!!!

Great Hat!!!

WeeGee

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you for the post Blackhorse and for the kind words Gents. What Blackhorse is kind enough NOT to tell you is that this is the second hat, not the first for him. I sent out the felt samples for him to pick a color but had transposed two felts so when he ordered charcoal, he was really looking at steel, thus when he got it the first time, it was the wrong color. I made it in charcoal and it wasn't until he informed me the color was wrong that we found what I had done. uggg Thanks for the patience you showed Sir!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran